Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Hiding in props
Because you were breaking a rule for over one and half years doesn't validate you breaking the rule.

1. Its an exploit.
2. You have two admins telling you it is against the rules.

I would recommend you stop doing this. You have been warned. Next offense you will receive a short-term ban. Keep it up and the bans will get longer.
Oh now you're threatening me with your admin powers just because i explained how to deal with those situations.
And like i said that rule didn't exist 1 and a half year ago.
[Image: 76561198105434689.png][Image: 1448707_701.png]
[Image: 1448707_101.png]
|Psy|Style, post: 105905, member: 16650 Wrote:And like i said that rule didn't exist 1 and a half year ago.

Your right. It actually existed for 2 years. However, the fact that it doesn't say in the MOTD as well as barely any admins go on that server seemed to make that rule fade away, as well as most rules on it. Still, a rule is a rule, and the fact that people do it all the time does not justify that it isn't a rule anymore.

|Psy|Style, post: 105905, member: 16650 Wrote:Oh now you're threatening me with your admin powers just because i explained how to deal with those situations.

This is NOT abuse. This is no where abuse. It has been stated already it's an exploit, and it's against the rules, as well as him just stating you have been warned, and will be temporarily banned if you have been caught.
[Image: 1296721_601.png]
Okay, So let's end this arguement about the rules and take it to another thread, and let's get back onto the subject at hand, has anyone come to a conclusion for this thread?
[Image: 0iLGJVx.jpg]
|Psy|Style, post: 105905, member: 16650 Wrote:Oh now you're threatening me with your admin powers just because i explained how to deal with those situations.
And like i said that rule didn't exist 1 and a half year ago.
No i am explaining the rules that you do not understand. You now have been educated on the rules. If you continue, you will be intentionally breaking the rules.

This is not a debate, so stop. Video 1 is him exploiting the map with perceived malicious intent. Ban applied. If you wish to appeal do so in appropriate section of the forums. A root will then review and overturn.