Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Please ensure to all users that delaying could get you banned
RJU, post: 106221, member: 17557 Wrote:Sneaky, no it's not. Admins in ALL War-Lords servers can see it.
Wait so if we type @message at anytime, any wl server, every admin online can see it? Can we get banned/silenced for spamming it or do we just piss off the all the admins and get on their bad side permanently?
IBM PALM @ 1.9MHz, 16-bit
16KB RAM
204KB storage via QIC magnetic tape
Keyboard input
Donut, post: 106224, member: 16662 Wrote:Wait so if we type @message at anytime, any wl server, every admin online can see it? Can we get banned/silenced for spamming it or do we just piss off the all the admins and get on their bad side permanently?
yes
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Well, that is one reason I am applying for admin soon. I'm sick of this. Btw, sorry for not being online yesterday I had a lot to do
You are not forgiven cat. You must be online all the time 24/7 everyday for the rest of your life. Im sorry, this is just the rules of counter-strike. Sad
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
pTK, post: 106247, member: 2725 Wrote:You are not forgiven cat. You must be online all the time 24/7 everyday for the rest of your life. Im sorry, this is just the rules of counter-strike. Sad
ptk I have much work to do right now, I can barely open my laptop for 1 or 2 hours a day because of my school.Luckily, There would be a vacation for 1 and a half months soon so I think I would be able to receive admin like that.
cat, post: 106283, member: 17866 Wrote:ptk I have much work to do right now, I can barely open my laptop for 1 or 2 hours a day because of my school.Luckily, There would be a vacation for 1 and a half months soon so I think I would be able to receive admin like that.
Cat, he was being sarcastic.
[Image: esky-australia-meme.jpg]