Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Unbanned
hey Pig,

I use the money to buy his own game ni, tu loose contact with the tires because the admin said I had to cheat. PIG HEAD you, I do not play dumb to cheat. NO MEANING IF I PLAY using CHEAT, I made a thread ni because I was not wrong and I dare you indulge me right. Warlords since 2005, it is said, if you're not well-betull should check the hack or not, do not make this web, basic dog pig's head

http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.ph...61&Submit=
Riser's Translation, post: 106272, member: 17873 Wrote:i bought this game myself, after that got banned cause an admin said i cheat. pig headed admin, i dont use cheats stupid. there's no reason to use cheats. i created this thread cause im not wrong and im brave cause im right. war-lords since 2005 apparently. if you cant identify a cheater correctly, there's no use for this website. stupid dog pig headed people
The logged data from our pub was not humanly possible. You did not come close to replicating it during our tests. That clearly implies hardware wasn't responsible for it either.

What did you expect would happen? You would conduct my tests without cheats and miraculously pass?
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol