Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Unbanned
name : TerbanglaH
steam id : STEAM_0:1:59944561
server : warlords asia server

i got banned for multi hack reason. I dont know why because i did not use any cheats or anything else... im just trying my new mouse that my brother brought for me. The mouse has some sort of software that can be used in fps game but i dont know that would make me got banned. But the software is useless. I would highly like to be unbanned and i promise would never use that mouse again or do anything that could make get ban. Thank you for your time and hope you reply soon. Sorry for the bad grammar.

TerbangLaH
What's the mouse?
I'm pretty confident you were cheating.

I'll give you a chance to prove your innocence though. Run some tests on my server while I watch through TeamViewer.

You will be vindicated if you succeed in replicating the suspicious data. Alternatively, if you fail it will imply you were cheating.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
http://www.bloody.tw/en/index.php
the mouse model is bloody v8ma. Ok, i will run some test on your server using the same mouse without change anything.

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

Both of his mice failed my test. He was unable to replicate the suspicious data from the pubs.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
wei babi.

aku beli game ni pakai duit sendiri, lepas tu kena ban sebab admin kata aku guna cheat. KEPALA BABI kau, aku tak main guna cheat bodoh. TIDAK ADA MAKNA KALAU AKU MAIN menggunakan CHEAT, aku buat thread ni sebab aku tidak salah dan aku berani kerana aku benar. Warlords sejak 2005 konon, kalau kau tidak boleh check betul-betull orang hack atau tidak, tidak usah buat web ini, dasar anjing kepala babi

yang benar,
TerbanglaH
You just validated your own ban, we don't feel sorry for you. Happy trails!
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
cucubelu, post: 106274, member: 15378 Wrote:You just validated your own ban, we don't feel sorry for you. Happy trails!
How the fuck did you translate this? I can't understand a single word o_O
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep, post: 106276, member: 4142 Wrote:How the fuck did you translate this? I can't understand a single word o_O
Insert it in Google translate, click detect language, and try to make sense of the jibberish that comes out! :p
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
"wei pigs.

I bought this game wearing his own money, I took it to be an admin ban reason I use the word cheat. PIG HEAD you, I do not use cheat play stupid. MEANING IF I'M NO PLAY using CHEAT, I made this thread because I am not one and I dare because I'm right. Warlords since 2005, it seems, if you can not check right-betull the hack or not, has no need for this site, basic dog pig's head

the truth,
fly"

LoL