Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
were/are you popular in school?
i wish i could lock this topic Tongue that was fucking great..
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
Why lock? we still have some more people and more comments Big Grin
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
KŋÏğĦ‘tRìĐě® Wrote:
UKF Wrote:i was just below popular, i was in football in high school for 4 years then i got expelled for slangin -_-
but i never bullied anyone or thought i was better, i was just the the dude who was funny as hell, got along with everyone, and even told some people to ***k off when they picked on a lil homie who was i guess a nerd, but he was a friend of mine.

Most students that join the football team are just trying to show off and can't play ***t.

Are you that one student?

Example: At my school, soccer season starter. Some students (white and hispanics) just join to look cool and suck at soccer. I personalty think i am good at it(which i am, mostly on doing tricks and ***t) but i don't like joining teams that just want to act cool, just because they are on a "team". I mean?? go f your self.. Big Grin
This is why i hate joining teams at school, bunch of retards trying to act/look cool and sucking at it.

By the way, my school soccer team sucks. Seriously, some of them act cool, and still suck at a match, LOSING.

They have like half hispanics( you know how people think we hispanics are good at soccer) but at my school, their not. their just showw of mother ***kers. losing a game 10-0.. i mean come on???

Thats pretty much how my school is when it comes to sports. The soccer team is ok, the football team is just a round up of all guys trying to be tough even though theyre not the best at it.. lol. Basketball team is decent... People would rather try to show off then actually play the game and enjoy it. : \
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

KŋÏğĦ‘tRìĐě® Wrote:
UKF Wrote:i was just below popular, i was in football in high school for 4 years then i got expelled for slangin -_-
but i never bullied anyone or thought i was better, i was just the the dude who was funny as hell, got along with everyone, and even told some people to ***k off when they picked on a lil homie who was i guess a nerd, but he was a friend of mine.

Most students that join the football team are just trying to show off and can't play ***t.

Are you that one student?

Example: At my school, soccer season starter. Some students (white and hispanics) just join to look cool and suck at soccer. I personalty think i am good at it(which i am, mostly on doing tricks and ***t) but i don't like joining teams that just want to act cool, just because they are on a "team". I mean?? go f your self.. Big Grin
This is why i hate joining teams at school, bunch of retards trying to act/look cool and sucking at it.

By the way, my school soccer team sucks. Seriously, some of them act cool, and still suck at a match, LOSING.

They have like half hispanics( you know how people think we hispanics are good at soccer) but at my school, their not. their just showw of mother ***kers. losing a game 10-0.. i mean come on???

i wasnt special talent but i joined football cause i love football, i wanted to do something i lvoed n i worked hard.

freshman year i was starter on line o gaurd
sophomore started jv and 2nd string var
junior 2nd string var i injured my knee and back in weightliftingo n squats. -__-' not fucking cool
senior year i dropped outa football n one month later got expelled for slaning.

it wasnt a gaurdian or any of that bullshit, its just ive always had a belief that we are all humans so why hurt each other, i hate it when people are mean to each other.

i have 12 tats n im only 17

each one has a meaning, 3 that mean the most to me are Scientia Potentia Est which i have in the inside of my arm which means knowledge is power
i have a huge tree trunk from my neck down the left side of my back and the leaves are all bluue and and i have earths continents north americ euro etc. as green leaves symoblizing were all from the same tree, the roots.
and a samoan tribal half sleeve on my right arm for family and experience cause im samoan.

some pretty deep shit LOL
I was very popular but for all the wrong reasons. Big Grin
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
thats how i going to become pouplaur i know all the meth,weed,cocaine,oxy cotton.etc dealers ;D
Dre@M$ Wrote:thats how i going to become pouplaur i know all the meth,weed,cocaine,oxy cotton.etc dealers ;D
no, wtf, don't do that
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
im glad i wasnt popular....

all the hots girls that i use to like.. that were popular... are all mothers now... that have no higher education.... dead beat baby daddys....
I was pretty popular. Played football (wide receiver) and started smoking/drinking in 9th/10th grade so that got me a decent amount of socializing/friends. Wasn't the most liked guy at school tho, lot of people disliked me. So i guess i was pretty average-ish.
[Image: 2qn8hh5.jpg]

STEVEelite @ Counter-Strike:Source
lol i smoke a little not all the time but a little i hated cuz i fat :/