Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
admins like mr tea got real problems
Little advice from me to you:
Rethink your vocabulary and work on trying to not offend anyone in any way, shape, or form[Or break the rules for that matter], i don't know you, but thats all i can say to help ya mate, GL.
[Image: 0iLGJVx.jpg]
The thing I don't understand, is why you feel its so necessary to bring conversational racism into your chat logs and many variations to attempt to bypass the chat filter after being told in MOTD, warned, and punished multiple times. I would hope that you would get the picture and restrain your fingers from typing it.

Racist comments kidding or not are racist. If you are going to type it, I am pretty sure you say it when admins are not online. If you see others doing so, please report to help clean our server. When I search chat logs I type common ways to bypass filters to find people who feel they must be racist. I check repeat offenders to see what they continue to do to bypass fiters.

You were warned the first 3-day ban about name changing and then less than 2-weeks later think it is still ok.

Flame portion:
How many silences and bans for name changing to talk does it take for you to get it? If you weren't racist and/or ignorant you would realize how stupid you really sound/type. Are you trying to impress some racist subculture or Gansta (not Gangster) wanabee culture on a really old FPS? Its not that hard to communicate without dropping some variant of the N-bomb and its not hard to follow the rules. 99% of the server population can read and follow the rules. Or at least listen to an admin (which is a rule!) when their behavior is unacceptable. That 1% full of fucktards and assclowns can't follow some simple rules and then get upset when someone holds them accountable. Sorry that I took a break from pop maps. In my absence standards have slipped.

In summary, stop being an assclown and you won't have any issues on our servers.
Get`em Mr.Tea!

But yes, racists comments are frowned upon and whether or not it is for sheer joy.
I use tea like a bad parent. Whenpeople complain that I've muted then I always say, " want me to get tea iin here?" And they stfu
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?