Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  admin application - popeye
Name: popeye
Steam ID :
Timezone: +8.00 GMT - malaysia
Availability: 10 pm - 3 am GMT
Tell us something about yourself: unix administrator by the day and gamer at night
Reason For Admin Application: admin are quite less in Asian servers. and once in a while you have a joker who screws things up in the server. so thought if I can be an admin, I can do something good....:-)
" You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore. "
popeye, post: 107641, member: 2298 Wrote:Name: popeye
Steam ID :
Tell us something about yourself: unix administrator by the day and gamer at night
Reason For Admin Application: admin are quite less in Asian servers. and once in a while you have a joker who screws things up in the server. so thought if I can be an admin, I can do something good....Smile

Best of luck for your application! Just a word of advice, your STEAM ID is required to apply. Steam ID : If you do not know this, create a server from within the CS:S start menu. Then type status in the console to get your steam ID. Example: STEAM_X:XXXXXXX
[Image: 837434_101.png]

(I am no longer using this account. My new account is Phantom Dave Smile https://war-lords.net/user-22099.html )
This is your steamid: STEAM_0:1:14053634

http://steamcommunity.com/id/sitaldip/
[Image: 1193288_101.png]
sorry guys overlooked at on the steam id part... suppose to cut and paste some how it idid not happen

Name: popeye
Steam ID :STEAM_0:1:14053634
Reason For Admin Application: admin are quite less in Asian servers. and once in a while you have a joker who screws things up in the server. so thought if I can be an admin, I can do something good....Smile

Double post

thanks pudin..
" You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore. "
[COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]EXPIRED[/COLOR]

You haven't posted in your app in a month, so we're assuming you're no longer interested. If you feel that you'd like to reapply, go for it.