Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Today I am no longer a civilian
Good luck, enjoy office time and nice duty locations. You better be calling me "Sir" now.
Sir Mr. Tea...
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Mr.Tea, post: 107946, member: 1006 Wrote:Good luck, enjoy office time and nice duty locations. You better be calling me "Sir" now.
Ultimately my goal is to serve aboard a C-130 as Airborne Operations within a few years. Who knows I might see you Wink
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
Agreed Ru.

Actually, I was thinking thé dicksucker of warlords finally went to prison. Godspeed my friend, godspeed. LIES

Ghosty, I may or may not be joking, but you're a cocksucking maggot.

Btw: sweet moses, those are some nice titties Jenni, whoever you are.
George Of The Jungle, post: 107988, member: 3094 Wrote:Agreed Ru.

Actually, I was thinking thé dicksucker of warlords finally went to prison. Godspeed my friend, godspeed. LIES

Ghosty, I may or may not be joking, but you're a cocksucking maggot.

Btw: sweet moses, those are some nice titties Jenni, whoever you are.
You make no sense, go keep drinking until your eyeballs completely fall off.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Moriarty, post: 107989, member: 9168 Wrote:You make no sense, go keep drinking until your eyeballs completely fall off.

Obviously too coked up to get my point, keep trying.
cucubelu, post: 107950, member: 15378 Wrote:Ultimately my goal is to serve aboard a C-130 as Airborne Operations within a few years. Who knows I might see you Wink
Nice goal, I jump mainly out of those and CH-47s. Prefer Army air because unfortunately AF let us down a lot. My last jump they green lighted over the trees.....airforce...
Mr.Tea, post: 108004, member: 1006 Wrote:My last jump they green lighted over the trees.....airforce...
Been there, done that, still got branches and leaves in my crack to prove it.....
[Image: 552360_101.png]
Mr.Tea, post: 108004, member: 1006 Wrote:Nice goal, I jump mainly out of those and CH-47s. Prefer Army air because unfortunately AF let us down a lot. My last jump they green lighted over the trees.....airforce...
Hahaha, well we will see how everything goes, AF is getting cut down pretty badly too, so everything is a lot harder to get. My recruiter said job openings per month have gone from 80 to 40 in two months and he expects it to go down some more before it really stabilizes. How long you got left in Germany?
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
a little over a year