Hahah thank you Smile
[Image: g6WJzqK.png]
[Image: Li5xQm0.gif]
[Image: SAAwFBt.png]

If you want one contact me im a signature maker . PM me!Big Grin
Good luck baby Wink
GOOD LUCK AFJAL <3 I VOTE FOR YOU
Heres a hand full of luck, use it wisely !Wink - virus.sourceradio
Max PAYNE, post: 108059, member: 16661 Wrote:To be honest i rage sometimes .

Smile sometimes? More like all the time . Rage quitter!
[Image: 76561198017067818.png]
OMG this guy is fking noob...believe me...when i say noob i mean noob....it is MAX PAYNE from Bangladesh....i played with him in dust 2 asia and he was such a dumby noob..... and he is a kid......i have a demo of him mic spamming....just hear his voice....totally kid IF U WANT I CAN UPLOAD ThE DEMO ...... I totally dont support him as an admin
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
Wish you the best to become an admin~!

shokkk, you're just as rude as the time you showed me that one hacker armed with the most blatant hacks I ever saw. If you don't support him, then why post in the first place?
Max PAYNE, post: 108099, member: 16661 Wrote:macha cant do shit to me hahahah D: and I need all the luck i can possibly get Smile AND u stole my bros spray hahaha
nah im the 1 one who use this spray bfor :p 2 years ago and i use it in Zm server . and now i use it for my warlord.net spray lol
so we both me and unkown copy googles spray
[Image: tumblr_ngg2kaW9Ac1r5tymxo2_500.gif]
Quote:OMG this guy is fking noob...believe me...when i say noob i mean noob....it is MAX PAYNE from Bangladesh....i played with him in dust 2 asia and he was such a dumby noob..... and he is a kid......i have a demo of him mic spamming....just hear his voice....totally kid IF U WANT I CAN UPLOAD ThE DEMO ...... I totally dont support him as an admin
Bro that was when i first joined the server lol i even didnt check out MOTD back then lol and that was my first server de dust 2 asia in css . It was 2 years ago and i was noob >.< . If u read carefully i said for snipers i dont play de dust 2 asia anymore. Dont trust me? See chatlines bro,and that u never seen me playing on snipers did u? xD
And plz upload it I want to hear my childhood voice LOL

Quote:nah im the 1 one who use this spray bfor :p 2 years ago and i use it in Zm server . and now i use it for my warlord.net spray lol
so we both me and unkown copy googles spray
Lel u guys r gays D:
[Image: g6WJzqK.png]
[Image: Li5xQm0.gif]
[Image: SAAwFBt.png]

If you want one contact me im a signature maker . PM me!Big Grin
Max PAYNE, post: 108122, member: 16661 Wrote:Bro that was when i first joined the server lol i even didnt check out MOTD back then lol and that was my first server de dust 2 asia in css . It was 2 years ago and i was noob >.< . If u read carefully i said for snipers i dont play de dust 2 asia anymore. Dont trust me? See chatlines bro,and that u never seen me playing on snipers did u? xD
And plz upload it I want to hear my childhood voice LOL

Lel u guys r gays D:
Kiddo it was not two years ago... maybe maximum of one year.

Double post

WHAT ABOUT THIS: http://war-lords.net/threads/very-annoyi...sed.10071/

THIS KID SHOULD NEVER BE AN ADMIN

Double post

AND HERE IS THE DEMO: http://www.mediafire.com/?ybjyb57vnqf7bi2

Double post

YOUR R BLACKLISTED ...... I JUST BROKE UR DREAM OF BECOMING AN ADMIN

Double post

fking KIDDDDDDDoooooo
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]