Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Afjal's Admin application for snipers :D
Name: Afjalirrifffiic!
Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:7163911
Timezone: GMT+6
Availability: I mosly play from morning to night so hmm I play 5-8 hours everyday or more so im very active
Tell us something about yourself: Yo! Im Afjal most people on Snipers or Minigames know me Big Grin.I live in Bangladesh and im currently playing the server umm about 2 years. I have a lot of friends hahaha . Im a awp freak.No one can beat me in awp ofc,except lefty and black blood Sad . Im a pro hehehehhehe.To be honest i rage sometimes .I know 5 languages - Arabic,Urdu,Bengali,Hindi and English . Im very active and ya I slang xD. (And i dominate bison like a pro,he cant even touch me)
Reason For Admin Application: Well mostly mic spammers and racists all over the server.People even spam all day. Some people camp for hours >.< . This reasons just piss me off. People dont respect they harass and they definitely dont follow the rules and there are very few admins when i play usually there are none.So I wanna be admin to keep the server clean Smile .
[Image: g6WJzqK.png]
[Image: Li5xQm0.gif]
[Image: SAAwFBt.png]

If you want one contact me im a signature maker . PM me!Big Grin
i vote for afijal but why u didnot put my name in beating u afijal i always beat u and u beat me and u same but i beat
Max PAYNE, post: 108059, member: 16661 Wrote:Name: Afjalirrifffiic!
Steam ID :
STEAM_0:1:7163911
Timezone: GMT+6
Availability:
I mosly play from morning to night so hmm I play 5-8 hours everyday or more so im very active
Tell us something about yourself: Yo! Im Afjal most people on Snipers or Minigames know me Big Grin.I live in Bangladesh and im currently playing the server umm about 2 years. I have a lot of friends hahaha . Im a awp freak.No one can beat me in awp ofc,except lefty and black blood Sad . Im a pro hehehehhehe.To be honest i rage sometimes .I know 5 languages - Arabic,Urdu,Bengali,Hindi and English . Im very active and ya I slang xD. (And i dominate bison like a pro,he cant even touch me)
Reason For Admin Application: Well mostly mic spammers and racists all over the server.People even spam all day. Some people camp for hours >.< . This reasons just piss me off. People dont respect they harass and they definitely dont follow the rules and there are very few admins when i play usually there are none.So I wanna be admin to keep the server clean Smile .
Say wut D: i owe u bish <3

You deserve being admin!!and yeah u r pro no question about tht.All d best!!
[Image: 76561198125974306.png]

[Image: sig.php?player_id=25041&background=random]

[Image: sig.php?player_id=25036&background=random]
Thank you Smile

haha lies Tongue i can beat you all day long Wink
about your reason its very less Tongue
good luck
[Image: 21103919493_c13c1c093d_o.png]
Good Luck Smile
Minigames
[Image: 1527304_101.png]

Dust2 Deathmatch Asia
[Image: 1989480_101.png]
Good luck man ul gotta need one Cool
[Image: tumblr_ngg2kaW9Ac1r5tymxo2_500.gif]
macha cant do shit to me hahahah D: and I need all the luck i can possibly get Smile AND u stole my bros spray hahaha

I hope you can be an admin and like slap me alot of time Big GrinDDDDD

GOOD LUCK UKNOWN'S BROTHER LOLOLOLOL
[Image: 1690066_101.png]
[Image: 76561198086840082.png]