Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Afjal's Admin application for snipers :D
DISCUSSION IN 'PLAYER ABUSE' STARTED BY SKILLER, MAR 15, 2013 wow this seems fimiliar... can u read english sir? See my comment wut i said brah and i was nosteam backthen check my steamids bro . Im steam now i dont have a single complain warns or shit ......
And no u didnt break my dream <3 . btw if u wanna fight me 1 vs 1 come snipers hahahahah. Check the dates son
And i changed that name years ago lol now everyone calls me afjal brah + i dont even use mic now >.< every player and admin who know me knows that >.<
[Image: g6WJzqK.png]
[Image: Li5xQm0.gif]
[Image: SAAwFBt.png]

If you want one contact me im a signature maker . PM me!Big Grin
Max PAYNE, post: 108124, member: 16661 Wrote:DISCUSSION IN 'PLAYER ABUSE' STARTED BY SKILLER, MAR 15, 2013 wow this seems fimiliar... can u read english sir? See my comment wut i said brah and i was nosteam backthen check my steamids bro . Im steam now i dont have a single complain warns or shit ......
And no u didnt break my dream <3 . btw if u wanna fight me [SIZE=6]1 vs 1 come snipers hahahahah. Check the dates son
[/SIZE]
And i changed that name years ago lol now everyone calls me afjal brah + i dont even use mic now >.< every player and admin who know me knows that >.<

lol at 1 vs 1 <<<<<<< THIS ONLY PROVES THAT HE IS AN IMMATURE KID.

Double post

This was the only point that I was trying to show. See, he cant even control his anger. Just think what he will do after he becomes an admin. You just dug your own grave kid. Go on dig more.
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
Lol ur trying to run away from the topic that i dont mic spam,bro Smile ask everyone and I said 1vs1 cuz i like opponents hahah D:

I have proved my point and I foresee rejection. Cry more baby.
Yeah i too know afjal is kid and his voice sux but i dont seem to see him mic spaming.He does well at snipers Smile
[Image: 76561198125974306.png]

[Image: sig.php?player_id=25041&background=random]

[Image: sig.php?player_id=25036&background=random]
Everyone knows that i dont mic spam >.< admins will see my chatlines and other things D: and whos crying? xD ur raging bro
+1 jackie xD

Good Luck Noob Smile
[Image: mrpa43.png]
In the name of all the bunny hoppers, i agree that Afjalirrifffic should be admin!
LOL afjal.... y r u asking ur friends to come here and post in support of you. THERE SUPPORT WONT HELP U TO GET ADMIN. PREPARE FOR THE REJECTION KID.
i only can say Good luck Afjal Wink

this topic... [Image: itshotplz.gif?1]