Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone else experienced the problem I've described below? I've been looking for a solution, but have yet to find anything of use.

Instance #1: I walk into an open area, can clearly see there is no one there, and suddenly I am fired upon by one or more enemy players. I can see the flashes, bullets, etc. but am unable to see the players until either I am dead or one of them is killed. At which time, all of the enemies in that area become visible.

Instance #2: I look at an enemy, can clearly see them. I then turn the corner, wait a second, turn back, only to find that the enemy is no longer there. Maybe they ran away? Wrong -- they're still standing there, gunfire can be observed as described above and they immediately become visible as soon as I am dead.

I have reset all the settings I could find, reinstalled the game, etc. This problem didn't start happening until after the wonderful update provided by Steam a few weeks ago. As far as I can tell this doesn't seem to be related to a particular Internet connection and also doesn't seem to be related to a particular map.

As a side problem, I am also still "seeing" teammates after they've left the game. Sometimes I see their actual bodies (standing, gun in hand), but other times I see them on the radar. As a bonus, sometimes I see people who were never in the game at all. Any ideas on this as well?
sometimes I run somewhere and get shot by nobody, when I see camera of the guy that killed me, I see him at his spawn, like he just got respawned, but his body moves, makes turns, running, but not moving from spawn....It's a game lag that I have.
I think it might actually be a issue with one of the valve updates... :/
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
I can't say I've experienced this. I remember you saying in game about still seeing people that have left. I wonder if this could be related to gameme bugging out; still thinking people are in the server.
I have the same problem as ruplayer. Sometimes I think they're just standing there, empty a clip on them and nothing happens. A few minutes/seconds later, they kill me.
So far it seems to be getting progressively worse -- a day or so ago there were at least 5 enemy players that were "invisible" in the most open area of site B on de_dust2.

Possibly a graphics issue? I think the game's set to OpenGL now (or whichever the default is) at maximum resolution, full screen. Any ideas on this?
I've sort of seen the same thing, players will appear on the radar even though they've left. It could be the result of me not showing connect/disconnect messages. O_O
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
i say use this to ur advantage thats pretty legit
i have experienced both instances
[Image: 17619_101.png]

War-Lords.net Wrote:The Liberal Media,

You have received a warning for spamming. Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Stop posting pointless spammy posts just to increase your post count. 300 posts in 2 days.

Regards,
The War-Lords.net Team.

[url=http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/530629][img]http://wls.gameme.com