Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  I was banned from Mini Games C:SS
Hello, War-Lords.net servers on CSS are the best. But unfortunately i got banned.

I was on the map 35hp_beta3 and i bunny-hop so good on it. I didn't use any hack.
I used Ping mask but if that's against the rules then ill stop. I live very close to Texas
and i have good ping, I wasn't banned by an admin i was banned by SMAC Auto Trigger.
It thought i was using hacks but i wasn't. I was using scroll on my mouse for bhop.
I never hacked and i will never, I just didn't understand how i got banned in the middle of bhoping.
I also do slow down in the middle of bhoping so i dont know?
The Map "35hp_beta3" Also has a ramp that allows all of us to bhop off of that and go fast when
we are on main level.
[Image: 1599-3b9129bba5a81c10e97e3d4bc1f4a359.jpg]

Name: O C E A N
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:697620337
Server: (wL) Mini Games :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Link To show information: http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=O C E A N&Submit=

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

Looks to me like you were using BHop scripts. Either that or a hyper-scroll wheel.

SMAC 0.8.5.1: AutoTrigger Detection: BunnyHop

Just wait for a root to give you instructions on what to do if you want to continue playing here again.
YuRi Approves
[Image: tumblr_l26orhtfgh1qb1ovyo1_500.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_lsklc0sQ7G1qdmxh2o8_250.gif]
Yuri The Sailor, post: 109595, member: 14856 Wrote:Looks to me like you were using BHop scripts. Either that or a hyper-scroll wheel.

SMAC 0.8.5.1: AutoTrigger Detection: BunnyHop

Just wait for a root to give you instructions on what to do if you want to continue playing here again.

Thanks for the reply, I will wait for the root.
Well i saw him and he was bhopping unusually but i wasnt there for like a week so idk if he just got better or something but he was bhopping pretty damn well
The Best Demon Around The Town! Need Me? Most Likely on MG!!! or Snipers. ITS ONWLY A GAEM, U DUNT HEFF TWO BEY MAEDWink[Image: 4148715_60x60.png?v=1400273816.98]
Demon, post: 109607, member: 17880 Wrote:Well i saw him and he was bhopping unusually but i wasnt there for like a week so idk if he just got better or something but he was bhopping pretty damn well

Yeah i don't use hyper-scrolling mouses i use one-by-one scrollers. I swear it wasn't a hack i use ping mask that's what helped.
Demon, don't you remember when i didn't use ping mask?

Double post

Root?
They will get to you on THEIR own time, Ocean. Be patient.
[Image: 552360_101.png]
The smac ban appears to be valid. The ban will not be lifted.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol