Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regarding zmod
Let's say I trap a zombie in an object, and that zombie is going to die before he completes his !ztele action. Would it be wrong for them to exit the game to avoid being killed? It's been happening for quite a while now and it's pretty aggravating when they just want to save their points.

Namely (Geo >> (No Friendlies))
Danielle Murillo (May 24, 1996 ~ April 21, 2014)

"Nothing lasts forever, at least we got these memories. & if I ever go away, I'll love you always"

[Image: 1483035_101.png]
You can get banned for leaving the game like that.
IBM PALM @ 1.9MHz, 16-bit
16KB RAM
204KB storage via QIC magnetic tape
Keyboard input
Not to mention in Mini Games, people know they're going to die, so they just suicide or "spectate" before the person can kill them to spare themselves some points. It really is annoying.

"Nothing lasts forever, at least we got these memories. & if I ever go away, I'll love you always"

CDawg #MurilloStrong, post: 111344, member: 18171 Wrote:Not to mention in Mini Games, people know they're going to die, so they just suicide or "spectate" before the person can kill them to spare themselves some points. It really is annoying.
Taking demo at the very moment will be hard. So i recommend to take a screenshot ( which i assume will be fast enuf) and post it in forum. so that we can take action against the specific player.
[Image: 76561198086824360.png]
[Image: 1063972_101.png]

CDawg #MurilloStrong, post: 111332, member: 18171 Wrote:Would it be wrong for them to exit the game to avoid being killed? It's been happening for quite a while now
The server is setup to force suicide them anyway. They lose points for leaving when they are alive and they're 45 seconds into round. If it makes a difference the server can give the nearest zombie a kill rather than suicide them.

Donut, post: 111339, member: 16662 Wrote:You can get banned for leaving the game like that.
Yup, they get an exponentially increasing IP ban too.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
It's just pathetic seeing how they want to save themselves and not reward the other person for trapping them.

Another thing that bothers me is when the guy who won the event gets a weapon and gives it to a guy on the other team to get kills.

I would love to provide you guys with screenshots of the various people that do this. Maybe I'll compile a huge folder and turn it in?

Regarding Geo, People have been saying that he is rule breaking, but when i pop on, He never disconnects, nor does he break cades or play friendlies, But if what you say is true, just pop a screenshot here and there, if its sufficient enough, we will take action.
[Image: 0iLGJVx.jpg]
wot wot :O
Bert you know better than that bro ....i Ban people all the time ... believe me if i break rules they are not that ban and will ban me as well ...
Com on dude ... srry if this happened but just cant remember when it happen ...
i bind v to ztele and usually ztele before i go somewhere where i might stuck ... so lose 200 hp extra
Anyway please post a photo or video or just dont say something that is never happened ... maybe some noob masking my name :\

Double post

M. Bison, post: 111366, member: 359 Wrote:The server is setup to force suicide them anyway. They lose points for leaving when they are alive and they're 45 seconds into round. If it makes a difference the server can give the nearest zombie a kill rather than suicide them.

Yup, they get an exponentially increasing IP ban too.

And Hey Bison ... Please just fix the " Killed your team mate " bug ... as ranked 2 ... i should do 3 kills to win 6 points and when this bug happen i disconnect so i dont lose the 5 points and then i just can disconnect for another 30 min Sad
i swear one time i did like 7 kills and still have negative points cuz of this :\
Thx anyway
Bert John, post: 111379, member: 16855 Wrote:Regarding Geo, People have been saying that he is rule breaking, but when i pop on, He never disconnects, nor does he break cades or play friendlies, But if what you say is true, just pop a screenshot here and there, if its sufficient enough, we will take action.

It's pretty obvious that when you do log on to regulate, all acts of misconduct would be stopped in order to avoid being banned.

Dont know what to say ... its dump to ban people and keep recording and break the rules ... we all know its too easy to ban someone like that .
Anyway please record this next time so i see what i did wrong and am totally okay with getting banned if i break the rules Smile