Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How you cant call this no lag...
Shokkk, post: 111722, member: 16525 Wrote:who says theres a disadvantage for high pinger....... I AM GONNA PROVE THEM WRONG! BEAT THIS SCORES OF MINE WITH THIS LATENCY AND FPS

[Image: ip89c1.jpg]

[Image: 2nroww6.jpg]

[Image: k9bzur.jpg]

[Image: 315l7rn.jpg]

[Image: rsfok2.jpg]

Double post

I MASKED IT... SEE THE NET GRAPH ORIGINAL LATENCY ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT CORNER of each SCREENSHOTS

Double post

i always have more than 500 ping......

for people like you, that game is ruining
[COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)]Just saying but, You complain about lag, but from what you guys say "Going around a corner and then died" generally means that You are lagging, and that YOUR internet didnt send the packets quick enough to the server to send to everyone else that you ran around that corner, i just really wanted to say that, thank you. [/COLOR]
[Sorry if that seemed rude btw, just a little tired of reading about people complaining about lag when its really on your end's most of the time]
Just another note: It's like that in ALL Games, not just CSS, Like mount and blade for example, i sometimes think i raise my shield quick enough to block an arrow to the face, but because i raised it the shield when the arrow is about to hit me, the client didnt send the data quick enough to block it on the servers side, its just how the internet works sadly, if its really bothersum, only play LAN Parties i suppose as that's the only place your gonna get no lag like that...
[Image: 0iLGJVx.jpg]
Shokkk, post: 111722, member: 16525 Wrote:who says theres a disadvantage for high pinger....... I AM GONNA PROVE THEM WRONG! BEAT THIS SCORES OF MINE WITH THIS LATENCY AND FPS

[Image: ip89c1.jpg]

[Image: 2nroww6.jpg]

[Image: k9bzur.jpg]

[Image: 315l7rn.jpg]

[Image: rsfok2.jpg]

Double post

I MASKED IT... SEE THE NET GRAPH ORIGINAL LATENCY ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT CORNER of each SCREENSHOTS ...DONT SEE THE SCORE BOARD PING... ITS FAKE

Double post

i always have more than 500 ping...... and IN SOME I HAVE 650 PING
I once had 197-12 in the office deathmatch server before getting kicked. My ping was +250 but that map is too ct sided.
IBM PALM @ 1.9MHz, 16-bit
16KB RAM
204KB storage via QIC magnetic tape
Keyboard input
[Image: 240_screenshots_2014-04-04_00004---94-22...54e80d.jpg]

I still do fine with high pings.
"You don't choose the Soy Sauce — the Soy Sauce chooses you!"
-- John Dies at the End
Any score you get in office deathmatch as a CT doesn't really count for anything much.. I got a 112 kill streak for fuck's sake.
Danielle Murillo (May 24, 1996 ~ April 21, 2014)

"Nothing lasts forever, at least we got these memories. & if I ever go away, I'll love you always"

[Image: 1483035_101.png]
CDawg #MurilloStrong, post: 111736, member: 18171 Wrote:Any score you get in office deathmatch as a CT doesn't really count for anything much.. I got a 112 kill streak for fuck's sake.
Just saying but, this is about ping & Lagger's, not "what team is better", so team is irrelevant tbh. It's about if your able to kill the laggers or not.

I think this thread has just became a stalemate of discussion at this point...
[Image: 0iLGJVx.jpg]
I think it started as a stalemate lol
"You don't choose the Soy Sauce — the Soy Sauce chooses you!"
-- John Dies at the End
This is going nowhere. Warlord is an international server and we don't have a ping limit on our servers. We don't plan to put a ping limit on our server due to that reason. However, there is a lag plugin, there usually 5 warning before a kick. If they don't get kick type @need admin..lagger on server etc... and an admin will respond.

Being a player in both Singapore and UK, there is definitely a difference. I tend to get a higher ping in Singapore and it is much harder to hit someone and there is delay on bullets..etc...So players with a higher ping do tend to struggle. However yes I do agree that players tend to teleport. those players usually get warning from us admin to fix their rates. Warlord being an international server, we don't plan to put a ping limit on the server at all.
[Image: 76561198017067818.png]
Ping doesn't matter.(for me)    
[Image: sig.php?player_id=1103&background=random]
[Image: sig.php?player_id=1225&background=random]
CDawg #MurilloStrong, post: 111736, member: 18171 Wrote:Any score you get in office deathmatch as a CT doesn't really count for anything much.. I got a 112 kill streak for fuck's sake.
Lies.I see how you always like to get headshots from macroserv noobs.
[Image: 76561198125974306.png]

[Image: sig.php?player_id=25041&background=random]

[Image: sig.php?player_id=25036&background=random]