Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Moving to Florida
Wicked, post: 113177, member: 17472 Wrote:Pshh wrong coast my ass!

you are in the wrong coast. CA is far better than FL and you know it o_O
KuYa: I have automatically added you on my buddy list.
Riser: fuck off
KuYa: lmfao
KuYa, post: 113202, member: 17183 Wrote:you are in the wrong coast. CA is far better than FL and you know it o_O
Let's put it this way.. I get great weather all year round, cost of living is far better here than it is in CA, anndddd just as many (if not more) hot girls here. So tell me how is CA better?

Besides the Herb options...Sad

CDawg #MurilloStrong, post: 113180, member: 18171 Wrote:While you've been gone, I've learned the ancient art of NoHeadedness. Good luck!

No one besides me knows how to do that! How is it that you learned something so great?! I call Lies! Blasphemy!

Double post

KuYa, post: 113202, member: 17183 Wrote:you are in the wrong coast. CA is far better than FL and you know it o_O
Let's put it this way.. I get great weather all year round, cost of living is far better here than it is in CA, anndddd just as many (if not more) hot girls here. So tell me how is CA better?

Besides the Herb options...Sad

CDawg #MurilloStrong, post: 113180, member: 18171 Wrote:While you've been gone, I've learned the ancient art of NoHeadedness. Good luck!

No one besides me knows how to do that! How is it that you learned something so great?! I call Lies! Blasphemy!
RJU, post: 113041, member: 17557 Wrote:I'm going to start being active on War Lords a couple few hours a night. Sorry everyone!
So when does that start? Ha!

Double post

Move into my new apartment on the 22nd!! Cable should be there that day or the next! I have been having some mean withdraws!