Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Ban Appeal
Name: Score
STEAM_0:1:48521507
Server: (wL) 24/7 Crackhouse Deathmatch :: WAR-LORDS.NET
So I lent a friend of mine my laptop so we could play CSS together over the weekend, but he stupidly got himself banned for hacking as he rightfully deserved. The problem is, it is still my laptop. I wouldn't really care, as he was playing on a non-steam copy, but he put it on my computer to see if it was an IP ban only to find out he still couldn't play. That's no problem because he deserved to be banned for hacking, but now I can't join the server on my paid steam version, probably because he tried it out on my computer (I'm guessing there). I only occasionally play CSS and that server was the only one I played on, so being banned from this server basically means that I'm not going to play CSS anymore. I understand if you don't approve this, but if just keep in mind that neither me nor my paid steam account has ever had a hack on it. The ban was issued on a separate PC and steam account, yet I was banned, so if I am not unbanned, please explain how that works so that I can be more careful.

Thanks for your time,
---Score---
You're definitely lying. Nothing from my end corroborates your claims.

If you want an unban get to Steam level 25 and I'll remove the ban. Reply back when that's done.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
(Sep 24 2014, 04:12 PM)M. Bison Wrote: You're definitely lying. Nothing from my end corroborates your claims.

If I'm "definitely" lying, don't back it up with saying you have insufficient evidence. Would you like me to retrieve the non-steam ID? My friend and I liked to play as the same name, so you will find a Score(1) somewhere in the logs, although that was much before the ban and was the only time we shared a name on that server.

(Sep 24 2014, 04:12 PM)M. Bison Wrote: If you want an unban get to Steam level 25 and I'll remove the ban. Reply back when that's done.
If that is what getting unbanned requires, then forget it. I barely scraped by on getting level 10, but I do have almost $200 worth of games (check the numbers for yourself if you don't believe me) and being banned is a scary thought. I would like to be able to continue to play on this server because most other servers just have an unappealing community. By banning me, you're basically making CSS less and less appealing. I would really like to continue playing legitimately on this server, so feel free to ban/monitor me in the future if necessary.

I neglected to mention that he had moved all the non-steam CSS files to his computer, so I have no clue how much he has played under my name, but not my account. I do accept responsibility for the account that he was on.

--Score--
Your claim that some "friend" borrowed your laptop and cheated is not corroborated by our logs. It contradicts them. Additionally, that steam account is recently seen on these servers only after your no-steam is banned. The fact you played on no-steam while having a Steam account is a fairly good indication that your intentions were malicious. We normally require cheaters to repurchase the game following a cheating infraction. Despite your efforts to cheat here without consequences, if you desire to play here again, you will be required to spend the monetary equivalent of repurchasing the game by attaining Steam level 25. It's fine with me if you don't want to do it.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol