Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  Pug Ban Appeal
Name: grizMatiK
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:1428098
Server: All warlord servers

I was banned on Friday night in one of the warlord pug servers because the server apparently detected a bhop hack. However whatever this "detection" was, it is certaintly flawed. I run no program other than css when I play, except for the occasional web browser, so I have no idea what the server thinks it detected in the first place. I was in the warm-up map after a pug ended prematurely due to the other team leaving and noticed that something was off about jumping/bhopping. I then asked in chat if the air acceleration was changed or something because bhop is extremely easy. TaraN answered me by saying that enablebunnyhop was on 1, then approximately 5 minutes I am banned while jumping around. I do not understand how a server can dectect something that is not there unless I was banned because the server just detected my speed or length of my jump. I do not hack or use any third-party programs when I play css and because I play on wl pugs everyday, this is very disconcerting. I emplore whoever to please look into this matter and I hope this can be resolved.
Please wait for a root admin to check on it
[Image: 76561198086824360.png]
[Image: 1063972_101.png]

The ban has been removed.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol