Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issues from Steam
It's mainly happening with CSGO trades. Especially if you're trading on CSGO Lounge people will try anything to try and scam you. Gotta be smart about it
The thing is: Once one has been infected and if the infected player is online steam, it'll automatically send out the same virus link. Its works completely on its own and there is no slightest way to stop it.
[Image: tumblr_miqlcqZATp1s5307io1_500.gif]
(Nov 18 2014, 03:54 AM)taraN Wrote: It's mainly happening with CSGO trades. Especially if you're trading on CSGO Lounge people will try anything to try and scam you. Gotta be smart about it

Not just CS:GO trades, he take also all your steam emotions, backgrounds, coupons, and gifts.. And everything rare (+) you have. I lost all my steam things, CS:GO weapons, Dota 2 items, and TF2 items too. I'm still waiting for steam support to resolve my problem. I learnt a lesson too: "Do not even get an inventory that cost more then 50$".
(Nov 19 2014, 04:44 AM)BlooD ZonE Wrote:
(Nov 18 2014, 03:54 AM)taraN Wrote: It's mainly happening with CSGO trades. Especially if you're trading on CSGO Lounge people will try anything to try and scam you. Gotta be smart about it

Not just CS:GO trades, he take also all your steam emotions, backgrounds, coupons, and gifts.. And everything rare (+) you have. I lost all my steam things, CS:GO weapons, Dota 2 items, and TF2 items too. I'm still waiting for steam support to resolve my problem. I learnt a lesson too: "Do not even get an inventory that cost more then 50$".

"Dont invest more than 50$ into your inventory" is better imo, Work the market if you need too for $.
[Image: 0iLGJVx.jpg]
I might have an inventory that's over 2K after I do 2 months or maybe less once I get a job. I don't see the problem in having so many awesome stuff that includes stattraks. But, I rarely trade with anyone so no huge threat there. You guys just need to be vigilant about your stuff, keep an ear out.
[Image: tumblr_miqlcqZATp1s5307io1_500.gif]