Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[WTF] backwards responsible for recent DoS attacks
(Feb 01 2015, 04:40 PM)M. Bison Wrote:
(Jan 31 2015, 11:36 PM)George Of The Jungle Wrote: Mutual assured destruction
I'd say a probable outcome at this point. The perpetual attacks are a good indication that diplomacy failed. So I'm no longer going to obstruct people who want to retaliate. I plan to sit, watch, and laugh as both communities try to tear each other apart. Tongue

I'm so glad you said that.  Cool

I hereby declaring WAR with WT-F!  Angry
(Jan 31 2015, 12:41 AM)cucubelu Wrote: Leave none alive!!

I feel the need to terrorize them as if they were children...
I am possibly making a come back to CSS soon. Just canceled my WoW sub again Oo

I'm with you brother. This means WAR. And it won't be pretty.
HAHAHAHA

It's like the special olympics watching you fucking retards talking shit.

We're recording your amazing thread, submitted to NFO. Expect to hear from their legal team soon because guess what.. DDoS is illegal and punishable, one of you is going to get fuhcked.
I'm sure your parents will love hearing the explanation behind it.. "Well mom... I thought I was so cool fighting the interwebz people but I don't want to go to jail Confusedadface"
That's right.. mom.. because you're all 12 years old or younger, and if you're not you're even more pathetic.

When your clan withers and dies I will buy this domain and post a picture of my middle finger and the american flag behind it.. very fitting.

Bison, you talk smooth but you're another douchebag from the irrelevant clan of 2005, what was your previous clan game? Tetris?

I look forward to you guys never seeing another enjoyable day in gaming... you make too enemies and suddenly you run out of places to hide.

Later kiddos, it's on.
(Feb 01 2015, 10:39 PM)KuYa Wrote:
(Jan 31 2015, 12:41 AM)cucubelu Wrote: Leave none alive!!

I feel the need to terrorize them as if they were children...
I am possibly making a come back to CSS soon. Just canceled my WoW sub again Oo

I'm with you brother. This means WAR. And it won't be pretty.

That's a good quote... nice going threatening people you don't know physically you fucking retard. Once it's on the internet you can't hide it anymore, keep the stupidity going.

You're digging your own grave. It's all fun and games till your Real Life get's turned upside down hahaha.

Your community is like cancer... I wish no one DDoS-ed your shit servers before, you'd have fucked off to the dark corners of the internet like before. There hasn't been a SINGLE good player to come from warlords servers... that tells you something.

We'll be laughing at the end, just think on your sins.
(Feb 02 2015, 04:04 AM)wtfrepresent Wrote: We're recording your amazing thread, submitted to NFO. Expect to hear from their legal team soon because guess what.. DDoS is illegal and punishable, one of you is going to get fuhcked.
I'm going to submit it to them as well. Your community is clearly trouble. I hope they ban you as a customer. Tongue
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
(Feb 02 2015, 04:18 AM)M. Bison Wrote:
(Feb 02 2015, 04:04 AM)wtfrepresent Wrote: We're recording your amazing thread, submitted to NFO. Expect to hear from their legal team soon because guess what.. DDoS is illegal and punishable, one of you is going to get fuhcked.
I'm going to submit it to them as well. Your community is clearly trouble. I hope they ban you as a customer. Tongue

Good, they'll be able to figure out that your clan is incapable of minding their own business. I've got you pretty much admitting to "allowing" your own members create ddos attacks. You're real smart and clearly with the IQ of a fucking baked potato.

Keep it going brosephski.
Quote:I'd say a probable outcome at this point. The perpetual attacks are a good indication that diplomacy failed. So I'm no longer going to obstruct people who want to retaliate. I plan to sit, watch, and laugh as both communities try to tear each other apart. Tongue

This is just retarded. This is worse than high school drama.
I think overall this is dumb. He said / She said stuff. One person DDoS a server than that person DDoS their server.... Well guess what? It's the players that suffer... not the community owners.

At this point, both servers are down because of this feud. And all the regulars are now playing in other community servers.... not WTF or wL.

- sUiCiDeR
(Feb 02 2015, 04:35 AM)wtfrepresent Wrote: I've got you pretty much admitting to "allowing" your own members create ddos attacks.
There's a big difference between telling angry people to do something, telling people not to do something, or telling people nothing. I'm not going to actively warn and threaten people with the possibility of bans on your behalf. As it's quite clear you have no intention of extending the same courtesy. If they choose to do something illegal it's on them.

(Feb 02 2015, 04:04 AM)wtfrepresent Wrote: I look forward to you guys never seeing another enjoyable day in gaming...
On the other hand, you're actively making threats against us...

(Feb 02 2015, 04:39 AM)Jenni Wrote: This is just retarded. This is worse than high school drama.
I agree, but it is what it is.  Undecided

(Feb 02 2015, 05:14 AM)sUiCiDeR Wrote: I think overall this is dumb. I'm not saying any clan is right. You said this and you said that. Well currently, one person DDoS a server than that person DDoS their server.... Well guess what? It's the players that suffer... not the community owners.

At this point, both servers are down because of this feud. Does anyone see the irony in any of this?

- sUiCiDeR
It's definitely dumb, but we're pretty powerless to stop it. Although, I kind of find it funny for that exact reason. It's so very pointless because neither community wins in the end.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
This nerdwar sure is pathetic, but there are other things to do in life than to play Source you know.
wtfrepresent seems to have lost his composure now that the WTF server goes down regularly as well, almost seems like another person.  Dodgy
Not that much fun, is it?