Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[WTF] backwards responsible for recent DoS attacks
I hope they realize how stupid they look trying to deny in spite of all of these evidences holding against them, and then come on the forum with such a weak statement. Either find a better represent or grow some balls and admit like a man, the latter recommended.
(Jan 30 2015, 03:44 AM)Riser Wrote: We never accused them of the DDoS attacks in Feb but only the recent ones. Also they claiming we copied their host is wrong, we usually host our servers at NFO once ours get taken down. Kill4 is a direct copy of Pop Maps with a few additional plugins.
I'm pretty sad this is even happening.
Kill4 is completle defferent server , plugins, defferent maps, unstuck teams rotation.
1.Pull wire on the bomb - Kill4 [Yes] WT-F [No]
2.Limited AWP/Auto - Kill4 [Yes] WT-F [Yes] --> on the Kill4 server setting to that are defferent [min player ammount to get an awp or auto is 15 players on the server ] on the WT-F server [ 1 awp per 4 players on the team 1 auto per 8 players on the team - i believe thats what it set on]
3.Unstucking team rotation - Kill4 [Yes] WT-F [No] --> on kill4 server to prevent team stacking we have auto team switch from Terrorist to Counter-terrorist and other way also players get auto switched to make teams more even.
4. Defferent maps [ most of the regular popular maps you will find on any other server, such as De_dust2 contra, italy , chateau , inferno and etc also on kill4 server we have russka , de_vegas_lite , tuscan and etc.]
Please explain where exactly WT-F was coppied at ? by having de_dust2, and other regular pop maps and server beein 64 slot as well?
it is really sad that they even started to talk about this.
I meant a direct copy of our wL Pop Maps server
yea i know i just explained to every one whats difference b/w kill4 and wt-f Tongue
Bison,

At least your post is thoughtful and not full of smearing comments.

I want everyone here to know that our clan has never endorsed or practiced DDOS-ing because just like hacking we combat the issue daily... not become part of said issue.

This back and forth fist fight won't solve any problems and will only entice further aggression. Our clan does not love drama but we also don't take kindly to a post directly calling out an entire clan, you'd do the same.

We have spoken to our members (including bwards) and everyone has said they didn't do it. I know that's not saying much but WTF leadership did not issue out an order to ddos you or any other server. The comments regarding the Kill4 server being similar are irrelevant... we all play under the same server software so framing it that way doesn't say much.

I will leave this post by saying that while you guys have every right to be pissed off about someone attacking your server it's prudent not to point your finger and say one of our members flat out did it. We work hard to maintain a good rep in the community and ddos-ing competing rivals isn't our MO.

As I type this... our own server is getting DDOSed... is it fair to make a post on our forum and call out wL as the culprit? I don't think so...

Thanks.

WTF

(Jan 30 2015, 01:42 AM)M. Bison Wrote:
(Jan 29 2015, 08:35 PM)wtfrepresent Wrote: Then your server goes down and suddenly the conspiracies are flying around.
There's no conspiracy here. Your member, [WTF] backwards [DEV], did in fact DoS attack these servers.

If you're too skeptical to admit it then you're either biased and ignorant, or a liar.

Why, out of nowhere, would backwards join our server, say absolutely nothing, play for about a minute, and then sit in spec for the next 2 minutes? This happens after a heated argument with WT-F. Suddenly, a DoS attack materializes while he's in spec and knocks out the server. Furthermore, the source of the attack conveniently leads back to him. It was early morning and the only people playing at the time were friends, clanmates, and myself.

So let's reasonably think about this:

What's a more likely explanation?

1. (random attacker 1) A random attacker decides to blame backwards for an attack and sets up a gameserver masquerading as backwards' on 01/04/2015, long before the Kill4 servers are setup on 01/23/2015, and conveniently attacks while both communities are in a dispute and backwards is playing on the Kill4 server.

2. (random attack 2) A random attacker decides to blame backwards for an attack and notices that backwards runs a server. He's aware of a heated dispute between both communities. He waits until backwards decides to randomly join the rival server (which may never happen) and suddenly attacks.

3. (the inside job) The servers are conveniently hit by a DoS attack while backwards is playing. I notice he's playing and decide that either he's responsible for the attack or that I want to discredit WT-F by framing him. I make a thread full of forged/fake evidence at the expense of my reputation.

4. (he's actually guilty) backwards is aware of the ongoing dispute and checks up on Kill4. He decides to DoS the server with his own server because it's readily available. He doesn't bother to mask it because it doesn't matter, we're too retarded to check, or his provider does egress filtering.

I'll admit #3 "the inside job" is plausible, but there's an easy way to discredit it. If anyone believes this is what happened, I could always have my provider disclose the origin of this specific attack. Let me know if anyone wants to do this and I'll inform them i'm okay with them divulging the client information. If you won't believe my provider either then you're too much of a skeptic to matter.
Leave none alive!!

I feel the need to terrorize them as if they were children...
I am possibly making a come back to CSS soon. Just canceled my WoW sub again Oo
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
(Jan 30 2015, 02:28 PM)wtfrepresent Wrote: I want everyone here to know that our clan has never endorsed or practiced DDOS-ing because just like hacking we combat the issue daily... not become part of said issue.
We have spoken to our members (including bwards) and everyone has said they didn't do it.
We work hard to maintain a good rep in the community and ddos-ing competing rivals isn't our MO.
Why have you not severed relations with backwards then? There's sufficient evidence showing he did exactly that. Further, it seems he lied to you about it as well. If you're keeping this kind of cancer around, then don't be surprised when he drags you into drama.

(Jan 30 2015, 02:28 PM)wtfrepresent Wrote: Our clan does not love drama ...
I'm having a very hard time believing that. Have you seen the posts on your forum? It's not even the users talking shit, but the leaders of WT-F as well. Do you see us doing that here? No.

I will say this, though: I never played on WT-F personally, however, I have heard from Supremacy, Freak, and others, that many of the WT-F admins are extremely racist and abuse regularly. Based on the behaviour on your forum, I'm not the least bit surprised... The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Here are some examples from your forum:

Jackal Wrote:wow... looks like solid evidence!!

NSA should hire you guys... you passed the test.

Next!
[Image: jump.png][LINK]

Jackal Wrote:Guess what we're going to do here... we're going to laugh at your utter stupidity and your lack of skills in sniffing out a DDoS attack.
Maybe instead of pointing fingers you need to stop building piece of shits servers that go down by amateurs...

Jackal Wrote:Oh Autofag... by the way... is your clan wL... Kill4... War-Lords... or who-gives-a-fuck... I lost track sometime between now and never since we never gave a fuck about you and your shitty clan hahaha

We're going to dedicate a meme in our server in honor of the stupidity displayed by your clan.

Jackal Wrote:Oh btw... this image came to mind as I responded to you earlier:
[Image: 58576588.jpg]

(Jan 30 2015, 02:28 PM)wtfrepresent Wrote: I will leave this post by saying that while you guys have every right to be pissed off about someone attacking your server it's prudent not to point your finger and say one of our members flat out did it.
I don't see why you posted this here. The leaders of this community don't make accusations without damning evidence to back it up. The same cannot be said about the WT-F community. The speculation and slander against my community is all too prevalent on your forum. The most shocking aspect of it all is that leaders of WT-F are the one's posting it.

... I had intended to find quotes and ridicule them, but your forum went down while I was typing this. Undecided

(Jan 30 2015, 02:28 PM)wtfrepresent Wrote: As I type this... our own server is getting DDOSed... is it fair to make a post on our forum and call out wL as the culprit? I don't think so...
I saw a post about the number of attacks on WT-F increasing since the drama began. If that's true then it's a reasonable suspicion to hold and I wouldn't be the least bit surprised.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
YEY back after liek few weeks and BAM DDoS seems legit ;-;///
Whatever is going on with all this ddos stuff, this childish crap is....well, frankly pathetic. So unfortunate.
I was still here when the pop maps server got attacked. As I read their bullshits in their forums, I tend to laugh. Clearly showing guilt on what they've done.
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.