Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  permanent ban for what
i didn't cheat how i am banned today i was playing in the server de_dust2 in deathmatch in 300 ping and killing more people so someone told me you are cheating so i didn't say yes but i said 'fucking cheating in warlord' in just for fun, i haven't cheated then i quit the game after some time,Now i can't able to join the server giving me messsage smac 0.8... something voilation what is that thing please out of this ban me i didn't cheatT_T T_T T_______________________________________T.
steam iD:STEAM_0:0:78982284
check this too,
steam ID: STEAM_0:0:1594532311
[Image: sig.php?player_id=100&background=10]
i only play in this warlord server if i will not be unbanned then i will not able to play css anymore, this server is my favourite and only one server in which play ,help me please T_T. AND i have been playing in this server since 2010 or may be 2011. it make me feel cry if can't able to play anymore due to ban reason.
lying makes things worse
The ban appears to be valid. Purchase CS:S on steam to play here again.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
(Apr 19 2015, 07:38 AM)Riser Wrote: lying makes things[Image: arrow-10x10.png] worse

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOl that's truth.
first thing is i had used cheat in 30 march for check it in online server this is my first time so i banned with eye voilation detection with steam id:STEAM_0:0:1594532311. cus i had played it in my own laptop in university. just this fun or to check it online give me permanant ban . but i play at home with another pc in which my steam id is different . i didn't ban in this but i banned at today for whattttttttttttttttttttttttttttt i hadn't cheated again it make me feel cry tooo bad . i know i did mistake it date:30 march for check cheat at online for this mistake i felt guilty . but i didn't mistake it again so how can banned in another pc with another steam id in which i hadn't cheated today date . ANSWEREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ME T________________________________T.

cuz you cheated
(Apr 19 2015, 09:59 PM)Riser Wrote: first thing is i had used cheat in 30 march for check it in online server this is my first time so i banned with eye voilation detection with steam id:STEAM_0:0:1594532311. cus i had played it in my own laptop in university. just this fun or to check it online give me permanant ban . but i play at home with another pc in which my steam id is different . i didn't ban in this but i banned at today for whattttttttttttttttttttttttttttt i hadn't cheated again it make me feel cry tooo bad . i know i did mistake it date:30 march for check cheat at online for this mistake i felt guilty . but i didn't mistake it again so how can banned in another pc with another steam id in which i hadn't cheated today date . ANSWEREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ME T________________________________T.
cuz you cheated
i know i cheated it only one time which make me banned but why i banned again in yesterday date without using cheat or anykind of hack again.broooooooooooooooooooooo thats the question. Issss my english is too weak you didn't get my point of question ?
Because you cheated on our servers.

(Apr 19 2015, 10:03 AM)M. Bison Wrote: The ban appears to be valid. Purchase CS:S on steam to play here again.

-CLOSED-