Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  Didn't Use Any Hack But Still Got Banned
I Got Banned For Something Called Eye Test Violation.First I Dint Understand What That Means Then I Googled And Found That It Means That You Can See Through Wall,But I Have Never Used Anything To See Through Wall.I Really have very little knowledge about these things.I Request Admins To Please Check My Ban.I Think There Is A Misunderstanding.

May Game Name Was  : Game Changer
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:906616472

i didn't know my steam id but i searched in the ban list and found it. and most of the time i played on warlords death-match  server on De Dust 2.
Hi There,

Apparently you have 2 accounts? Does this 2 account belong to you?

Game Changer
Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:727662888

OOOOOOOOOO
Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:906616472
[Image: 1193288_101.png]
AS Far AS I Remember,I Have Never Played With Id Named OOOO.Now I Use Windows 7 But While Using WIndows 8.1 The Name I Used For Gaming Was Jeff.But I Never Used Name OOOO.
Okay. Seems like there is 2 accounts banned, both i stated. One with 2.7KDR banned at CS Sniper, the other with 0.86KDR that play asia DD2, office and DM maps.

In any case, please have patience and wait for the root admin to reply. Thank you.
[Image: 1193288_101.png]
(May 25 2015, 06:18 AM)pudin Wrote: Okay. Seems like there is 2 accounts banned, both i stated. One with 2.7KDR banned at CS Sniper, the other with 0.86KDR that play asia DD2, office and DM maps.

In any case, please have patience and wait for the root admin to reply. Thank you.

Thank you very much sir.
The ban was removed.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol