Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Haven't been around in some time due to life's $h!t. Its good to see WarLords is still going strong as ever.
Was browsing around on some fourms a little bit ago and happend to see there was a new warlords clan on b.net
Just wondering if this is part of actual warlords.
I would also like to apologize for the inactivity but im back to scan fourms again

Thank You,
EvilMindZ
I believe, whatever doesn't kill you, simply makes you......stranger.
This is the actual warlords..if im reading that correct...

Welcome back!
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
yea, time flies. i can still remember the first time i played on warlords. it was really good time then.
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
I remember when nightwatch was bad and still are...oh
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
Also didnt know where to put that so i figured i put in in here as well. Yea i use to have alot of fun back in the bw days. Every one back then was really helpful and had lots of knowledge to share i would imagine its still that same way lol and still the same grate place i remember.
It's always good to see another person from a long, long time ago Smile. Also, if you're referring to Clan WaR@USEast, then I don't think this place is associated much with the clan on Bnet and vice versa. UniT has been idling in there for years, as far as I can remember, to keep the channel up.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

yea i seen some units in there. This is clan WL and r claiming to be warlords when i seen that i was like, What tha?? yea i seen its all converted over to steam now GJ congrats guys site still looks sharp. I just don't wanna see them guys tarnish this grate name.
Thanks Eternal, Angel & Ryz grate to see ya all again & I look forward to being around more often.