Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  Really am upset about this
Ok, It was my first time on your server's. I have been playing Source since 2009 so I know where spots are, and other things most people might not know about. Well I was top fragging on the team on a tuscan game i believe and I was last alive with one other guy. The guy planted and I was sitting on a box with an awp. Keep in mind I was hitting some weird and bs shots but nothing really BS just lucky frags.
I heard walking in front of me which was the wooden pallet, I shot through it and I got flashed after the flash wore off i shot on the corner of a box that some guy was behind and it killed him. Suddenly this kid named "blue" was screaming omg he is hacking look at that. People at this point were pissed off at me that is was my first game and I was top fragging. I type in chat really delayed cause I don't look at the killfeed often "LMAO" and "OMG" as a joke. After that the kid says *inaudible name* has been watching you then I get banned for wallhacks.

This is some real BS and your admins are a joke. If I was really walling I would probably be dying way less. Yeah, I hit a couple weird shots. Come on it happens and when you've had experience with many FPS games in your life of course your gonna be hitting good shots. I also have a overclocked monitor which makes less of motion blur when i flick.

But your admins are a real joke and don't even know what a real hacker looks like.
Please be patient and wait for the admin that banned you to respond and a root admin to look into it.
https://www.mediafire.com/?ut7dw2ennymk4zk
first time ive posted a demo hope i set it up right
he was being very random form the start of the game playing on a new acc not the acc hes msging from now there were people on his team msging me on steam saying he was cheating so i spec and watched him play and recorded him. video of him cheating is ^
(Aug 24 2015, 10:34 PM)vivixxcore Wrote: https://www.mediafire.com/?ut7dw2ennymk4zk
first time ive posted a demo hope i set it up right

Let me watch and see. All I remember is just being flashed right after the flash went away getting a wallbang it could have looked suspicious on the demo let me check it out. Lol seems like everytime I get a frag later on it is just a daze for me.
(Aug 24 2015, 10:39 PM)vivixxcore Wrote: he was being very random form the start of the game playing on a new acc not the acc hes msging from now there were people on his team msging me on steam saying he was cheating so i spec and watched him play and recorded him. video of him cheating is ^

This forum account is hooked up to the account I was playing on just under another alias.
The ban was removed. I wasn't able to find anything conclusive in either the client-side demo or the SourceTV demo.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
(Aug 24 2015, 11:17 PM)M. Bison Wrote: The ban was removed. I wasn't able to find anything conclusive in either the client-side demo or the SourceTV demo.

Thanks man people don't know the difference between lucky frags and hacking