Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final-Kill Recruiting now!
Wow welcome New member's.

Mechanic Was here.
(Sep 22 2015, 11:23 PM)DJ | Pan0t Wrote: Hi Mechanic, its me DJ Pan0t.

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

NameBig GrinJ Pan0t
Steam ID:
[font='Droid Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Hours of Availability: 1-2 hours from 9PM GMT +8[/font]
[font='Droid Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Why Final-Kill: Because I am handsome and I know it[/font]
[font='Droid Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font='Droid Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Favorite Weapon: M4, AWP and p90[/font][/font]
[font='Droid Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Steam or No-Steam: No-steam[/font]
[font='Droid Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Planning to buy legit CSS: I am accepting donors.[/font]

-ACCEPTED-
Welcome to Team Final-Kill and Enjoy playing Big Grin
Name: 4012

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:34044435

Sex: M

Country or Place Where you Stay: Myanmar

A War-lords Admin?: No

Why Final-Kill: Great clan with great people. My buddies in it encouraged me to apply for the clan too!

Hours of Availability: Everyday

Steam or No-Steam: Steam

Favorite Weapon and Map: Ak47, Deagle, De_inferno

Computer Specs: -

5 years of CSS, play CSGO too
(Oct 03 2015, 10:07 AM)eun006 Wrote: Name:   4012

Steam ID:  STEAM_1:0:34044435

Country or Place Where you Stay:  Myanmar

A War-lords Admin?:   No

Why Final-Kill:  Great clan with great people. My buddies in it encouraged me to apply for the clan too!

Steam or No-Steam:   Steam

Favorite Weapon and Map:  Ak47, Deagle, De_inferno

Computer Specs:   -

IN-EVALUVATION  please wait while the staff of Final-Kill evaluvate you as a member.

Stay Tuned! Big Grin
[Image: 76561198212565403.png]
If you haven't already, you should try requesting a sub-forum for your clan so that your clan posts and member applications can be more easily managed. Not entirely sure of how big your clan needs to be though. But of course, if you're fine with it in this thread, no problem either Smile.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

(Oct 04 2015, 12:24 AM)Eternal Wrote: If you haven't already, you should try requesting a sub-forum for your clan so that your clan posts and member applications can be more easily managed. Not entirely sure of how big your clan needs to be though. But of course, if you're fine with it in this thread, no problem either Smile.

Im planning with that, I'm just waiting for my clan to gain some good reputation(Already Its Good) and expecting a outcome of 30 legit CSS and CS:GO members(In some 10 or 20 days). Already there are some 10 to 13 members who play. As you said, its hard communicating with an application in thread. I would soon evaluvate the Clan in to a big one in Future(Soon Maybe Shy ) and it would be good if you are helpful with me Big Grin . 

Thanks Man
Mechy
(Oct 04 2015, 03:04 AM)Mechanic Wrote:
(Oct 04 2015, 12:24 AM)Eternal Wrote: If you haven't already, you should try requesting a sub-forum for your clan so that your clan posts and member applications can be more easily managed. Not entirely sure of how big your clan needs to be though. But of course, if you're fine with it in this thread, no problem either Smile.

Im planning with that, I'm just waiting for my clan to gain some good reputation(Already Its Good) and expecting a outcome of 30 legit CSS and CS:GO members(In some 10 or 20 days). Already there are some 10 to 13 members who play. As you said, its hard communicating with an application in thread. I would soon evaluvate the Clan in to a big one in Future(Soon Maybe Shy ) and it would be good if you are helpful with me Big Grin . 

Thanks Man
Mechy

What do you need help with exactly?
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

(Oct 04 2015, 06:01 AM)Eternal Wrote:
(Oct 04 2015, 03:04 AM)Mechanic Wrote:

Thanks Man
Mechy

What do you need help with exactly?

Nothing particular just to stand for me Big Grin during something
(Oct 03 2015, 10:07 AM)eun006 Wrote: Name:   4012

Steam ID:  STEAM_1:0:34044435

Country or Place Where you Stay:  Myanmar

A War-lords Admin?:   No

Why Final-Kill:  Great clan with great people. My buddies in it encouraged me to apply for the clan too!

Steam or No-Steam:   Steam

Favorite Weapon and Map:  Ak47, Deagle, De_inferno

Computer Specs:   -

-Accepted-

welcome to Final kill add me as friend 

http://steamcommunity.com/id/XdMechy/
Name: Spurkles *_*

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:79401597

Admin?: no

why final-kill: used to play wl and im thinking about going back, heard of this clan so i thought y not

hours of availability: approx 2 hours

Steam or Nosteam? : steam

Fav map: de_cbble

Fav wep: ak and deagle

computer specs: powered by a potato so good enough

used to play css since it came out, im thinking about going back now