Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attention: HDK Members
im NA ill play
(Aug 27 2015, 12:12 PM)ryz Wrote:
(Aug 27 2015, 04:14 AM)Eternal Wrote: Is this only happening on the game servers or the forums too? Some nice no-no's can be given to people if they end up not listening.

As of what i know, it's only on fourms.

Mkay. Don't hesitate to shoot a PM or something to me or other staff if it keeps occurring. This goes both ways for both groups as well.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Relax. I been asking you about america for a while. But your responce is always something along the line of " personal life" . Since you have quite a few asia players and few new asian recruits. Just asking for a friendly match.
[Image: 76561198017067818.png]
(Aug 28 2015, 10:28 AM)Black Blood Wrote: Relax. I been asking you about america for a while. But your responce is always something along the line of " personal life" . Since you have quite a few asia players and few new asian recruits. Just asking for a friendly match.

Okay, well the deal is we'll get some of our Asia players to match you guys if you get some of your America people to play our America team. Smile
(Aug 28 2015, 10:28 AM)Black Blood Wrote: Relax. I been asking you about america for a while. But your responce is always something along the line of " personal life" . Since you have quite a few asia players and few new asian recruits. Just asking for a friendly match.

We are ready now. Let's move forward then.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Lets go i'll play for murica.
[Image: 1341999_101.png]
I'll set up a team for NA, I'll contact RJU when we'Re ready
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

would tomorrow or sunday be a possibility? NA team would probably look like Me, Hydro, Ptk, Acetate and Ranger.

(Aug 28 2015, 09:23 PM)Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep Wrote: would tomorrow or sunday be a possibility? NA team would probably look like Me, Hydro, Ptk, Acetate and Ranger.

Got a wedding sometime tomorrow but if it's before or after that then yeah that'll probably work.
yeah i got a birthday diner lol probably be sunday if that's ok if not i'll contact u tomorrow when i wake up