Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inconclusive  Ghosting on snipers
(Sep 17 2015, 07:51 AM)Sibrox Wrote:
(Sep 17 2015, 06:52 AM)HowZaT Wrote:
(Sep 17 2015, 01:55 AM)kennethketchumjr Wrote: yes. please, ban everyone we semi have a problem with, kill the game faster. lol

i see what you mean, but if we dont start taking action, then people will know that they can get away with it, then this community will turn to shit

So you sayin that you'll need to break the map's rules just to enforce the server's rules? I smell hypocrisy.

Pls lock this topic now.
im not being hypocritical in any way, i dont remember a "No camping" rule
I'm currently on summer break, I don't have a job (Hard to get when you have a criminal record, don't ask). instead, I've been playing 12 hours of CSGO a day. today i was playing hide and seek with my baby brother only to find that I was jiggle peeking corners in real life. I have this crosshair burned into my vision that Im constantly lining up at headshot level. My friends wanted to go out and get pissed today on straya day, i told them that I have to rankup my smurf.
(Sep 08 2015, 01:50 AM)Hamaerox Wrote: INCONCLUSIVE

If you had a demo of the ghosting I would happily ban them. I cannot ban on two screenshots.

-CLOSED-

By being an admin you should go over their chat. Which is not hard at all if you know how to. Are you part of NW?

EDIT: Nvm, I see you're part of NW. Now I get the inconclusive.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
yeah, i think that there is alot of favouritism when it comes to banning people....
I'm currently on summer break, I don't have a job (Hard to get when you have a criminal record, don't ask). instead, I've been playing 12 hours of CSGO a day. today i was playing hide and seek with my baby brother only to find that I was jiggle peeking corners in real life. I have this crosshair burned into my vision that Im constantly lining up at headshot level. My friends wanted to go out and get pissed today on straya day, i told them that I have to rankup my smurf.
The chat logs give zero context. Get an in-game demo next time.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol