Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inconclusive  Ghosting on snipers
STEAM_0:1:33924115

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]STEAM_0:1:60121228[/font]

these 2 guys were ghosting me every time i was last alive, and giving we a whole bunch of abuse on the Snipers server.

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

I'm currently on summer break, I don't have a job (Hard to get when you have a criminal record, don't ask). instead, I've been playing 12 hours of CSGO a day. today i was playing hide and seek with my baby brother only to find that I was jiggle peeking corners in real life. I have this crosshair burned into my vision that Im constantly lining up at headshot level. My friends wanted to go out and get pissed today on straya day, i told them that I have to rankup my smurf.
HowZaT know that people hate campers in Sniper Server, If there is a good amount players they will want the round to end fast.
If you are staying in the tower each round It's bound to happen.
[Image: 21103919493_c13c1c093d_o.png]
(Sep 05 2015, 05:42 AM)Macha Wrote: HowZaT know that people hate campers in Sniper Server, If there is a good amount players they will want the round to end fast.

it wasnt every round and it wasnt done towards anyone else who was  camping last alive in the tower, just me... and that doesnt justify breaking the rules, and the tower is sorta ment for camping. its part of the map, i should be able to use it.
I'm currently on summer break, I don't have a job (Hard to get when you have a criminal record, don't ask). instead, I've been playing 12 hours of CSGO a day. today i was playing hide and seek with my baby brother only to find that I was jiggle peeking corners in real life. I have this crosshair burned into my vision that Im constantly lining up at headshot level. My friends wanted to go out and get pissed today on straya day, i told them that I have to rankup my smurf.
(Sep 05 2015, 08:03 AM)HowZaT Wrote:
(Sep 05 2015, 05:42 AM)Macha Wrote: HowZaT know that people hate campers in Sniper Server, If there is a good amount players they will want the round to end fast.

it wasnt every round and it wasnt done towards anyone else who was  camping last alive in the tower, just me... and that doesnt justify breaking the rules, and the tower is sorta ment for camping. its part of the map, i should be able to use it.
There no place for camping in a map....
The tower is just only used for getting a Clear view of the map.
Understand.
HOPE MY FRIEND.......

As a Request i want the admin to give at least warnings to those guys......
[Image: 76561198212565403.png]
They neither deserve any warning or temp bans. The tower was made for camping and there is no stopping people from doing it basically because most of the time the team is stacked (dear hypocrites)
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
This is bullshit, i cant believe there is even a discussion about this, they broke the rules by ghosting, i didnt break any rules by camping.
this deserves a temp ban, and if no action is taken, then i have just lost a whole lot of respect for the admins

Edit: Ghosting, cheating, hacking, or use of 3rd party scripts will result in permanent bans, (therefore, it technically warrants a perma ban)
INCONCLUSIVE

If you had a demo of the ghosting I would happily ban them. I cannot ban on two screenshots.

-CLOSED-
yes. please, ban everyone we semi have a problem with, kill the game faster. lol
(Sep 17 2015, 01:55 AM)kennethketchumjr Wrote: yes. please, ban everyone we semi have a problem with, kill the game faster. lol

i see what you mean, but if we dont start taking action, then people will know that they can get away with it, then this community will turn to shit
(Sep 17 2015, 06:52 AM)HowZaT Wrote:
(Sep 17 2015, 01:55 AM)kennethketchumjr Wrote: yes. please, ban everyone we semi have a problem with, kill the game faster. lol

i see what you mean, but if we dont start taking action, then people will know that they can get away with it, then this community will turn to shit

So you sayin that you'll need to break the map's rules just to enforce the server's rules? I smell hypocrisy.

Pls lock this topic now.
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.