Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue  [RESOLVED]STEAM validation rejected
Cannot Connect to (wL) 24/7 Office |ASIA| :: WAR-LORDS.NET 

I mean I have playing there for more than 2 year now but cannot connect anymore since  yesterday after the game update. Please help !!!

Confused Huh Sad
attach your steam id bro Smile
(Sep 19 2015, 09:20 AM)Sir-Die-A-Lot-XD Wrote: Cannot Connect to (wL) 24/7 Office |ASIA| :: WAR-LORDS.NET 

I mean I have playing there for more than 2 year now but cannot connect anymore since  yesterday after the game update. Please help !!!

Confused Huh Sad

We Would Like to Help u......

Are u No Steam.................................???

IF no steam

Connect to an asia wl server Type !hop   Choose the server Asia office

U will be able to play......IF this doesnt work U will have to restart the game or Re-install the game
[Image: 76561198212565403.png]
I don't know how many times i've said this, because of the valve update, no-steam's can't connect to our servers due to this reason, you won't be able to play untill the one who provided the no-steam client, updates it to match our current version.
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
I did download the new update, ya i am no steam, before update there was the version warning, now after update I am getting this error.....kinda missing it....i am using the "Counter-Strike Source 2971353 (v85 UP1)" by SE7EN
no-steam should be working properly now. The crashes are gone and I saw a few no-steamers join and play fine.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
(Sep 20 2015, 12:03 AM)M. Bison Wrote: no-steam should be working properly now. The crashes are gone and I saw a few no-steamers join and play fine.

Thank u
[Image: 76561198212565403.png]