Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Admin Application
Name: Leo aka Stanky_DankK
Timezone: CST
Availability: Pretty much almost everyday all day besides when i get work projects.
Tell us something about yourself: Been Playing Gaming for 17+ Years , didicated for the love of the game. love being competitive and always up for challenge.
Reason For Admin Application: I play in the pugs all the time, ive got plenty of wl pug time aswell as the awp server. i plan on Keeping peace between the servers and stopp the idiots from trolling hacking and the norm.  Keep the mic spammers and the ghosting down , ruins the game for most. And also to keep the aruing and crying of players down to a minimum, to much raging going on.
[Image: signature-AP8XY834_zpsbyqexeo3.png]
(Sep 30 2015, 05:12 AM)StankyDankk Wrote: Name: Leo aka Stanky_DankK
Timezone: CST
Availability: Pretty much almost everyday all day besides when i get work projects.
Tell us something about yourself: Been Playing Gaming for 17+ Years , didicated for the love of the game. love being competitive and always up for challenge.
Reason For Admin Application: I play in the pugs all the time, ive got plenty of wl pug time aswell as the awp server. i plan on Keeping peace between the servers and stopp the idiots from trolling hacking and the norm.  Keep the mic spammers and the ghosting down , ruins the game for most. And also to keep the aruing and crying of players down to a minimum, to much raging going on.

Link your Steam account to your forum account https://war-lords.net/usercp.php?action=steam
[Image: 76561198212565403.png]
Done and Takn Care of sir.
IN-EVALUATION

Please wait while we, the WL staff, evaluate your application for candidacy as admin.
This process can sometimes take a long time so we ask that you please be patient.
This is still in evaluation?
(Feb 27 2016, 07:38 AM)StankyDankk Wrote: This is still in evaluation?

From what i know Hamaerox is currently M.I.A, i could be wrong but not sure.
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
alright cause idk this helpsbut bison has help me before with my team provided me scrim server idk if that helps me in a way lol but i applied admin to help out around wl jst been waiting this whole time lol.
Currently the application is not under evaluation. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. It will be evaluated soon. Have patience.
[Image: 76561198086824360.png]
[Image: 1063972_101.png]