Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You can now unban your own PUG bans
You only get to use this once a month. If a person leaves too often(3+) and gets banned, they can't unban but they can only reduce.
(Oct 03 2015, 05:24 PM)steroid Wrote: I hate this new system.If some one gets rekt continuosly, then he may quit the game without waiting for a sub and then he use this new system to unban himself. But, others have to play 4 vs 5 till they get a new player into the game. This system affects the other players in his team. If he quits in the 1st half of the game, then if no one joins the game, it totally affects the game. Then it reduces the interest for pug'ing. This is my opinion. Thank you...

If you have 3 or less bans within the month you got a PUG ban, you get an unban. If not you get a reduced ban.

Agreed with Steriod. ! month is way too generous. I say like every 6 mth. or allow them to unban themselves once every 2 mth with no reduced ban
[Image: 76561198017067818.png]
Agree with steroid and black blood 3 chances in 1 month is a lot should be a longer time period.
It's 1 chance per month not 3 chances
Why not implement for those who gets 180 second time to reconnect(time out issues) or maybe if someone reconnects in the next hour,He/she gets the chance to unban.
[Image: mrpa43.png]
I Would regret this, Ban is a remark of Punishment due to some IN-discipline actions in the game. If someone gets banned and gets unban himself how would realize his mistake,Ban is a Punishment, Punishment is given to realize what mistake we have done. He only takes advantage of it and don't realize and keep repeating it every month. As, Steroid said what would other 4 players in the team do if player leaves PUG? it spoils the whole gameplay and interest of players. this may lead to reduce of population in PUG. If this rule would be not taken, I would suggest that only Reduction of ban period may be applicable once per month(Reduce the time of bans themselves once per month). Time is enough to realize one's mistake. This is from my side and there will be more posts apposing the thread.

Thanks,
Mechanic (Mechy)
[Image: 76561198212565403.png]
(Oct 04 2015, 03:18 AM)Mechanic Wrote: I Would regret this, Ban is a remark of Punishment due to some IN-discipline actions in the game. If someone gets banned and gets unban himself how would realize his mistake,Ban is a Punishment, Punishment is given to realize what mistake we have done. He only takes advantage of it and don't realize and keep repeating it every month. As, Steroid said what would other 4 players in the team do if player leaves PUG? it spoils the whole gameplay and interest of players. this may lead to reduce of population in PUG. If this rule would be not taken, I would suggest that only Reduction of ban period may be applicable once per month(Reduce the time of bans themselves once per month). Time is enough to realize one's mistake. This is from my side and there will be more posts apposing the thread.

Thanks,
Mechanic (Mechy)

(Oct 04 2015, 02:42 AM)Riser Wrote: It's 1 chance per month not 3 chances
(Oct 04 2015, 05:09 AM)RJU Wrote:
(Oct 04 2015, 03:18 AM)Mechanic Wrote: I Would regret this, Ban is a remark of Punishment due to some IN-discipline actions in the game. If someone gets banned and gets unban himself how would realize his mistake,Ban is a Punishment, Punishment is given to realize what mistake we have done. He only takes advantage of it and don't realize and keep repeating it every month. As, Steroid said what would other 4 players in the team do if player leaves PUG? it spoils the whole gameplay and interest of players. this may lead to reduce of population in PUG. If this rule would be not taken, I would suggest that only Reduction of ban period may be applicable once per month(Reduce the time of bans themselves once per month). Time is enough to realize one's mistake. This is from my side and there will be more posts apposing the thread.

Thanks,
Mechanic (Mechy)

(Oct 04 2015, 02:42 AM)Riser Wrote: It's 1 chance per month not 3 chances

I know it, a player takes advantage of the one chance. Understand that.
[Image: 76561198212565403.png]
(Oct 03 2015, 05:24 PM)steroid Wrote: I hate this new system.If some one gets rekt continuosly, then he may quit the game without waiting for a sub and then he use this new system to unban himself. But, others have to play 4 vs 5 till they get a new player into the game. This system affects the other players in his team. If he quits in the 1st half of the game, then if no one joins the game, it totally affects the game. Then it reduces the interest for pug'ing. This is my opinion. Thank you...

^He has a point.. but i guess thats what the whole "once a month" thing is trying to stop..
I'm currently on summer break, I don't have a job (Hard to get when you have a criminal record, don't ask). instead, I've been playing 12 hours of CSGO a day. today i was playing hide and seek with my baby brother only to find that I was jiggle peeking corners in real life. I have this crosshair burned into my vision that Im constantly lining up at headshot level. My friends wanted to go out and get pissed today on straya day, i told them that I have to rankup my smurf.
having worried more abt the banned players than those remaining players is not a good idea. Steriod idea is applicable and acceptable. Let the player get ban as punishment for RQing nothing big deal. or incase of pc issues/ ISP issues, increase the sub in/join in time to 3 minutes ? Everything has pros and cons and there is no perfect solution though
[Image: 76561198086824360.png]
[Image: 1063972_101.png]