Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing Maps
Everytime when i try to download a map, a pop-up appears that MissingMaps error. I tried All ways that i can. Then I finally came back here for help. Help me....
[Image: 76561198212565403.png]
Don't really know a fix, but just download the map you are trying to play on from a site like gamebanana and place it in your maps folder and it should be fixed.
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
(Oct 11 2015, 02:18 AM)ryz Wrote: Don't really know a fix, but just download the map you are trying to play on from a site like gamebanana and place it in your maps folder and it should be fixed.

I tried that when i download Any zip or rar it gets corrupted somewhat, sometimes can open the file.......Is it problem with my Winrar?? or The file..
Options>Multiplayer>Select "Allow all custom files from server". Have you tried that?
IBM PALM @ 1.9MHz, 16-bit
16KB RAM
204KB storage via QIC magnetic tape
Keyboard input
(Oct 11 2015, 02:39 AM)Mechanic Wrote:
(Oct 11 2015, 02:18 AM)ryz Wrote: Don't really know a fix, but just download the map you are trying to play on from a site like gamebanana and place it in your maps folder and it should be fixed.

I tried that when i download Any zip or rar it gets corrupted somewhat, sometimes can open the file.......Is it problem with my Winrar?? or The file..

Doubt it's winrar, probably just the map. Try donut's suggestion.
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
(Oct 11 2015, 03:54 AM)Donut Wrote: Options>Multiplayer>Select "Allow all custom files from server". Have you tried that?

Didnt work Sad I really cant play any server at all expect Single map Servers...
Remove the maps in your custom folder then connect to the server and download the maps in there, recconect to make sure you dont get that error. If you still do then it's server side.
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.