Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inconclusive  TROLLING/SPAMMING
PUG ASIA 2: This guy was spamming the mic just saying Boner boned in warmup. etc and trolling me. you can ask Pudin too. Actually to say my younger brother was playing at that time. he became very emotional. he cannot control himself he is just 11. After this happened he really started crying........Cant control him at all. It would be good if u take some action..

Name: xX_SONICBONER_Xx
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47352940
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/toothbrush69/

Thanks Mechanic
[Image: 76561198212565403.png]
Never let kids play 17+ game? lol
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
(Oct 19 2015, 12:21 AM)Sibrox Wrote: Never let kids play 17+ game? lol

actually he was my cousin brother who had come to my home for vacation. I was out of station at that time when this happened.
next time I'm confirm in that I will never let him play again.
Well that's not what I meant, you know there are kids that are actually much mature than older people but it really depends. Some jokes come to an insult and should be reported.
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
(Oct 19 2015, 12:21 AM)Sibrox Wrote: Never let kids play 17+ game? lol

Never post anything unrelated to the thread.

To the topic: i wonder why the admin didn't take action during the moment. Since we were not present at the moment , pls provide the demo or any sort of proofs if u want us to take appropriate action.
[Image: 76561198086824360.png]
[Image: 1063972_101.png]

Hi,

Yes i went into the game. It was during the warmup, 2 troller was against your younger brother. 2 v 1. I joined his team during the warmup, he told me to ban them. Whenever they kill they will just say boned or owned whatever. As more players joined the warmup, both left.

The reason why i didnt ban them is simply because they wasnt spamming the mic, they only said boned when they kill someone, they said that to me when they kill me too, I feel if i am to ban them it will be too harsh. Honestly its irritating, i enjoyed killing them tho. At least i did try to help your little brother kill those trollers. He did told me he is your brother, he probably suffer a lot before i came in. Tell him to take it easy, its a game, all kind of idiots are out there. You should let him play in pub servers, there are many trolls in scrim server. Also i believe there are !ignore for him to use in game.

If any admin here feels this is a straight ban, feel free to do it.

Pudin
[Image: 1193288_101.png]
(Oct 19 2015, 07:40 AM)pudin Wrote: Hi,

Yes i went into the game. It was during the warmup, 2 troller was against your younger brother. 2 v 1. I joined his team during the warmup, he told me to ban them. Whenever they kill they will just say boned or owned whatever. As more players joined the warmup, both left.

The reason why i didnt ban them is simply because they wasnt spamming the mic, they only said boned when they kill someone, they said that to me when they kill me too, I feel if i am to ban them it will be too harsh. Honestly its irritating, i enjoyed killing them tho. At least i did try to help your little brother kill those trollers. He did told me he is your brother, he probably suffer a lot before i came in. Tell him to take it easy, its a game, all kind of idiots are out there. You should let him play in pub servers, there are many trolls in scrim server. Also i believe there are !ignore for him to use in game.

Pudin
But he said me they were just talking something like my bro is a gay fuck u like that... b4 u were into the server
come on Pudin if you were in my brother's place sure that you would have felt emotionally angry....
(Oct 19 2015, 11:13 AM)Mechanic Wrote: But he said me they were just talking something like my bro is a gay fuck u like that... b4 u were into the server
come on Pudin if you were in my brother's place sure that you would have felt emotionally angry....

1. The concerned admin already made a very clear statement and made his stand.
2. Some limited amount of trash talk are allowed at servers. I agree with Pudin on this, Using !ignore is the best way to get rid of them.
3. We can't take any bias action without any proofs. if anything happened before he entered the server, provide us the proof in order to take appropriate action.
[Image: 76561198086824360.png]
[Image: 1063972_101.png]

(Oct 19 2015, 11:13 AM)Mechanic Wrote:

Pudin
But he said me they were just talking something like my bro is a gay fuck u like that... b4 u were into the server

Hi Mechanic,

You already said it, it was before i was in server but when im in there, all they did was saying boned whenever they kill someone. So how can i ban someone for saying boned or owned. I know how your little bro feels. Tell him uncle pudin says hi. lol. Sorry bro, i cant just ban because someone says so.
[Image: 1193288_101.png]
(Oct 20 2015, 01:53 AM)pudin Wrote:
(Oct 19 2015, 11:13 AM)Mechanic Wrote:

Pudin

Hi Mechanic,

You already said it, it was before i was in server but when im in there, all they did was saying boned whenever they kill someone. So how can i ban someone for saying boned or owned. I know how your little bro feels. Tell him uncle pudin says hi. lol. Sorry bro, i cant just ban because someone says so.

Yeah I understand. I will convey ur message to him and Im sure i will never let him play again or buy a CSS for him.