Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  banned for joining nosteam
name:Victor Raznov-Legend404
steam id:STEAM_0:0:1737914550  ( I AM USING NON_STEAM VERSION)
today,i logged in to dust2/asia/deathmatch server and i got a messsage stating i was permanently banned for joining nosteam.I do acknowledge that my previous alias is error 404-alex mercer and i got banned for wallhacking in office server last 2 years ago.Now i rechecked my first profile in ban list,error 404-alex mercer and i find that the permanent ban was removed(unbanned) on feb 16 2015 because the ban kept has reached more than 2 years.(i am guessing permanent bans will be removed after two years).So,i do not know why i was banned again.The fact that this new profile,Victor Raznov-Legend404 which i had been using recently around this october 2015 got banned today makes me very uneasy.I am afraid that i might lose all of my points in dust2asiadeathmatch server....i am currently on 7th position with 38k points.I spend alot of time getting to this stage and losing it now is unacceptable.I never cheated on any server so far except for that office..but i regret doing it and i will never do it again.Any help would be kindly appreciated.

I think i know how the reply is going to be..Rejected for evading bans.Kindly purchase css through steam and submit your steam id to unban.. cheating is against our server rules and will not be compromised under any circumstances......is it??? i just hope no...because i cannot spend money now..please..
Please wait patiently for a root admin to review your ban appeal.

Thank you.
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
(Nov 28 2015, 01:43 PM)歳納 京子 Wrote: Please wait patiently for a root admin to review your ban appeal.

Thank you.

what do you think the result is going to be?I presonally feel like it's going to get rejected..
(Nov 28 2015, 01:50 PM)Victor Raznov Wrote: what do you think the result is going to be?I presonally feel like it's going to get rejected..

I think the root admin will reply to you soon enough.
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
It has been four days since i request but still no answer.I wonder what is taking so long.I would appreciate alot if my problem be solved immediately as i won't be here to check the status in few more days.In fact,even recent post of ban than mine has been solved..thanks..Big Grin
(Dec 02 2015, 09:21 AM)Victor Raznov Wrote: It has been four days since i request but still no answer.I wonder what is taking so long.I would appreciate alot if my problem be solved immediately as i won't be here to check the status in few more days.In fact,even recent post of ban than mine has been solved..thanks..Big Grin

Admins have deal with other things too. Just wait.
[Image: 76561198212565403.png]
is this normal??? i mean..how long does it usually take??i am losing my patience....it's either approved or denied...that's it...furthermore...i am losing alot of points frm not resuming my game...and i don't even know what's going to happen to my points if i got permanent ban...will my points be deleted???i hope no..because it took alot of effort to get there...an answer could solve my problem immediately...
(Dec 04 2015, 07:16 AM)Victor Raznov Wrote: is this normal??? i mean..how long does it usually take??i am losing my patience....it's either approved or denied...that's it...furthermore...i am losing alot of points frm not resuming my game...and i don't even know what's going to happen to my points if i got permanent ban...will my points be deleted???i hope no..because it took alot of effort to get there...an answer could solve my problem immediately...

“Patience is a conquering virtue.” 

― Geoffrey Chaucer

Just wait ur not the only person in the forum
[Image: 76561198212565403.png]
i understand......let's just hope it won't take a year..Big Grin
fine...i was joking...i can't wait a year for the result..please..i want to play css...give me the result now...i cannot wait any longer...i really don't know why it's taking sooooo long.....don't tell me the admins can't even spare 10 minutes to review my ban..please...