Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Another Admin Abuse
I want to report trippy for admin abuse in CSS popular map server. I was minding my own business then this guy started saying "oh, maybe I should permanent ban you because you got VAC banned". Then I responded by cursing at him. He banned me for an hour for disrespecting an admin. Are you serious? You start with me then I fire back then you ban me! GTFO! Grow some balls! You can't handle trash talking? Bison, please look into this. It pisses me off with these new admins with power trips and admin abuse! Angry

Admin that banned me: https://steamcommunity.com/id/trippymayyyyne/
____________________________________________________________________________________________
AMD FX-8350 Vishera 4.2 GHZ 8 Core | Crosshair Formula-Z Mobo | Kingston HyperX 32 GB DDR3 2400 | GeForce 480 GTX (2) SLI Mode | 1000 Watts PSU | ASUS 24 inch Widescreen LCD 1 ms | Logitech G105 keyboard| Logitech G100s Mouse
It seems immature that you cursed him just because of your VAC ban :\
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
I don't even know this admin.
[Image: giphy.gif]
He is an old admin. Both of them having trash talk (eventually started by Trippy) then decided to use his power to hold off the situation is kind of abuse. He suppose not to use his power if he was involved in the situation which was provoked by himself. Let's see what he have to say on his behalf and root admin decision. Please have patience.
[Image: 76561198086824360.png]
[Image: 1063972_101.png]

(Dec 24 2015, 09:01 AM)kyonpyon Wrote: I don't even know this admin.

There's alot of admins who seem to be popping out of nowhere from the popular maps server.
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
(Dec 24 2015, 09:18 AM)KINGKONG Wrote: He is an old admin. Both of them having trash talk (eventually started by Trippy) then decided to use his power to hold off the situation is kind of abuse. He suppose not to use his power if he was involved in the situation which was provoked by himself. Let's see what he have to say on his behalf and root admin decision. Please have patience.

Thank you for understanding. I've been playing in your server for a long time and I don't start anything with anyone unless they start with me. With these actions, that is the reason why the server traffic goes down. I heard so many complaints from the regulars and new players about these nonsense situations.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
AMD FX-8350 Vishera 4.2 GHZ 8 Core | Crosshair Formula-Z Mobo | Kingston HyperX 32 GB DDR3 2400 | GeForce 480 GTX (2) SLI Mode | 1000 Watts PSU | ASUS 24 inch Widescreen LCD 1 ms | Logitech G105 keyboard| Logitech G100s Mouse
(Dec 24 2015, 09:18 AM)KINGKONG Wrote: He is an old admin. Both of them having trash talk (eventually started by Trippy) then decided to use his power to hold off the situation is kind of abuse. He suppose not to use his power if he was involved in the situation which was provoked by himself. Let's see what he have to say on his behalf and root admin decision. Please have patience.

Thank you KINGKONG for the elaboration. Hopefully this this 'hiccup' will soon be resolved. Admins are suppose to help resolve situations, not make them worse.
[Image: giphy.gif]