Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Jan 10 2016, 06:03 AM)Black Blood Wrote: Move to Flame Section. Carry On with the discussion.

Agreed!!!
[Image: giphy.gif]
(Jan 10 2016, 05:02 AM)weeweet Wrote: i believe anyone who has played pugs with howzat can confirm his intentional team flashes and idiocracy whenever the team is losing or when he gets flamed in games. We have all gotten use to his retarded behaviors and cant be bothered to report him as most forum admins are not even active puggers. When regular admin puggers ie black blood comes on he puts on his goody 2 shoes and is not up to mischief. I give credit to howzat for covering up his acts so well that it is hard to convict him when we try to report him. Howzat is just not credible, and his behaviors in game is cancerous. Its not the people who rants on the forums who gets the last laugh dear admins. U guys applied to be admin to ensure that servers are in good shape and runs well without such toxic players. You can argue that the game popularity is already dipping but not evicting such players is just making the game and your servers die faster. If you are a warlord admin, then watch the servers, not just the forums. And for howzat, just stop reporting others, because you are a fucktard yourself.
if you truly have a problem with me and i do somthing wrong... report me. do it, i dont give a shit
i report players for offences which are punishable. 

"just stop reporting others, because you are a fucktard yourself." - i literally cant say anything on these forums or servers, without being flamed.
 i reported him, for an obvious teamflash. what do you want me to do. i am quite layed back, seeing as there are alot of things that happen every day that i could report. teamstacking, blocking, etc. i just feel like i get banned for lesser things. 
eg. that teamstack"  (that i got banned for yesterday that didnt affect the game in any way, nor was intentional)
i didnt protest that ban, because i didnt want to have an argument start, im trying to keep a somewhat "low profile" as i know i have made quite a few "enemies" in this community and i dont want to get further hate brought onto me.

im sorry if you genuinely feel that way about me, but i dont think the forums are a place to express your feelings towards someone, keep it to yourself next time, or perhaps suggest a way i can become less of a "fucktard"

"idiocracy whenever the team is losing or when he gets flamed in games." - why flame, yeah, i mean, you can say something here and there, but the toxicity that get directed towards me in PUGs, is ridiculous. yes, i understand im not the best at this game, i dont need people calling me shit, i know that i am.. calling me shit will only make me preform worse, so just stop. dont do it if you truely care about my preformance. CSS is a game, games are ment to be fun, nobody is having fun if we are all flaming each other.

i find it odd, how people flame me, then when i retaliate, its seen as me being toxic, what do you expect? I retaliate, anyone who has played with me knows that.

im sorry for the rant guys, i hope i cleared some things up. nonetheless, i will make a conscious effort to be less "toxic" in the future. i would like a fresh start with everything, but i doubt that will be given to me, due to all the negitive stigma that has been associated with me in the past.

EDIT: just forget about this ban appeal, i was pissed off at the time. yes, its a bannable offence, but i think its a once off thing, and it doesn't really matter in the long run.

if an admin still wants to review this, thats up to them, i dont mind either way
I'm currently on summer break, I don't have a job (Hard to get when you have a criminal record, don't ask). instead, I've been playing 12 hours of CSGO a day. today i was playing hide and seek with my baby brother only to find that I was jiggle peeking corners in real life. I have this crosshair burned into my vision that Im constantly lining up at headshot level. My friends wanted to go out and get pissed today on straya day, i told them that I have to rankup my smurf.
Its so sad that no admin took steps to solve this and its very ashamed seeing admins type carry on your Discussion in flame thread.

war-lords need to improve Sad
[Image: 76561198212565403.png]
Not really. Seen and dealt with these kind of pathetic situation many times with the same people. Dealing with all these drama is just waste of our time, deal with your problems outside of the forums
[Image: 76561198017067818.png]