Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exploring HowZaT
What's wrong with him?
Something Wrong with that bot's code.
Valve need to fix it
[Image: mrpa43.png]
Shall we all -rep him to let him realise his folly?
(Dec 30 2015, 12:13 PM)y4bl0w! Wrote: Shall we all -rep him to let him realise his folly?
and now you are promoting -repping people for no reason?
hmm i dont think you are allowed to do that
I'm currently on summer break, I don't have a job (Hard to get when you have a criminal record, don't ask). instead, I've been playing 12 hours of CSGO a day. today i was playing hide and seek with my baby brother only to find that I was jiggle peeking corners in real life. I have this crosshair burned into my vision that Im constantly lining up at headshot level. My friends wanted to go out and get pissed today on straya day, i told them that I have to rankup my smurf.
Autism is extreme.
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
We need more input. (Mad) Brain discovery was never easy.
that made 0 sense whatsoever
I'm currently on summer break, I don't have a job (Hard to get when you have a criminal record, don't ask). instead, I've been playing 12 hours of CSGO a day. today i was playing hide and seek with my baby brother only to find that I was jiggle peeking corners in real life. I have this crosshair burned into my vision that Im constantly lining up at headshot level. My friends wanted to go out and get pissed today on straya day, i told them that I have to rankup my smurf.
What has the world turned into?

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

(Jan 04 2016, 12:43 PM)y4bl0w! Wrote: What has the world turned into?

LOL.
[Image: 1193288_101.png]