Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reposting my explanation
in a vague attempt to get my side of the story across.

"and based on what someone told me on my buddies list, im guessing it was due to my pistols autofiring like that?  i have autofire binded on my macro1 button on my keyboard (its right next to tab, and comfortable). if this was illegal to do, i did not know. i have used this in other games, like wow and sc2, and never knew this was an issue.

EDIT: also, i'd like to point out that i'd have to be a complete idiot to do any form of cheating, with known admins there. (you can even see me tell someone else in chat that all 3 of you were admins in one of the demos)

just wanted to clear the air, as xferior shuts down posts too fast for any explanation.

take care gents, and my apologies for calling you morons - but hopefully you understand the frustration of false accusations."
I hate my life. Can't eat, can't sleep, can't bury the wife in the backyard.
It wasn't because of the auto-firing o.o
You were banned for multi-hack.
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
Can you explain what that means? i cant see anything suspicious in my videos other then the gun firing.
We saw a definite aimbot. Your crosshair immediately locks onto players when they jump corners, or appear into about a 150 degree field of vision.
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
damon Wrote:just wanted to clear the air, as xferior shuts down posts too fast for any explanation.

LoL ^ now thats funny & true.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Jesus, i dont even know what to say.

I hate being accused of something i didnt do, but i dont even know how aimbot works. im slightly familiar with wallhacking as someone told me what it does.

I don't know if there's anything i can say to change the situation, but i just wanted to explain what i thought you guys might have thought was fishy. i can't even argue hacking on multiple levels, as i have no clue what they do.

i just know if i wanted to hack i wouldnt:
A)spend time on the forums
B)talk to bison about donating (before being accused of anything)
C)hack with you 3 admins in the game
D)spend so much time trying to defend myself when there's thousands of other servers open to me now that i bought the retail version.

take care guys, but you pegged the wrong person here.

------ Merged May 26, 2011 ------

xFerior Wrote:We saw a definite aimbot. Your crosshair immediately locks onto players when they jump corners, or appear into about a 150 degree field of vision.
could that be a mouse thing? i have a death adder, and have the mouse speed adjusted way up (because my keyboard tray is too small, and i have to normally pickup the mouse and turn it to spin in game). it moves ridiculously fast, and im still trying to get used to it.

EDIT: Merged posts. Please do not double post.
-xFerior-
Moderation Staff
Refer to the beginning of the second demo (de_aztec) I posted in your protest thread. There is no doubt at all that an aim-assist was in use. Your crosshair was jumping from target to target.
wow, the first minute of aztec...
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
I'm sorry to put this so bluntly, but you are completely wrong once again.

I see me spinning the mouse, thats how it always looks when i play (on my end). Unless the retail steam version comes preloaded with hacks, then its not happening on my end.

I'll urge you guys to review the material and reconsider once more, then i give up.

Wait, so not only are you saying im cheating, youre saying i had it on for one minute only?

This makes absolutely no sense.

M. Bison Wrote:wow, the first minute of aztec...
I've watched it 5 times now, and i still don't see what people are talking about. You guys are of course more experienced players then i am, but if i did cheat, i'd just admit it. I have no problems recognizing when i'm at fault for something, but this is not one of those cases.

EDIT: Meged Posts. Please do not multiple post. Consider this your prewarning.
-xFerior-
Moderation Staff.
No, you were hacking. If Anubis were to post the dust1 demo then you'd see you can't talk yourself out of this one. I can see why he didn't though, some private admin conversation was going on in there. Tongue

I suppose, if you were to record yourself (fraps, etc. not css demo) and you still played this way, then we might unban you. Otherwise, there's just no way I see you getting unbanned, it doesn't matter if you donated $1,000 it still doesn't give you permission to hack.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol