Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unbanned  PLEASE READ I DONT CHEAT
So this  is the names are overrated account and I was banned for cheating on the 2nd server for cent.I dont  cheat whats so ever but I get very angry.So I was banned by Bill Nose which for the reason of cheating/exploiting and i dont.But the man ghost was banned for that  exact reason when I dont hack.I have a 5.93 stat and I suck,who woudl occuse me of cheating.So please unban me I ask kindly
https://war-lords.net/thread-838.html

READ IT
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
Yes I've read it and?
Link the steam account which you were banned with your forum account.
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
This guy was team flashing everyone in spawn, as well as throwing smokes at the feet of his own teams awpers. He is banned for a good reason. I believe i selected cheating because i didnt see Team flashing/nade spamming. (cheating because he was helping the other team win*** CHEATING) I may have selected permanent, when i meant to hit 7 days, but you know i was team flashed so... yea sorry not sorry.

Dont unban him, change it to 6 more days if possible.

Thanks.
Big Grin
that istrue because my teammates kept baiting me and I got upset.But just because of that small situation it isnt cheating I didnt try to make them lose I tried to annoy them like they did to me.you could ban me for 7 days or 6,but permanetly banning me is far more than the actual reasoning of the incident.
If you were to get baited and upset what were you to do if you werent admin?Also, I linked my other account
I've unbanned you since it's already 7 days. Make sure never break the rules again.

-closed-
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]