Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  still banned been like 20 years
I'm still banned, I tried adding bison to try to resolve the issue. it was a ONE TIME deal with a bunnyhop script I don't think I deserve to be perm banned especially if I try to join on a new account. Does it automatically ban every account under the same IP address or something? bought 2 new accounts for no reason if so.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197964163320/ 12 years
wait for admin to reply here.
When you buy a new account, you have to post your NEW steam id on our fourms because if you do join our servers with that account you will be banned automatically.

Please wait patiently for a root admin to respond.

Thanks.
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
so like if I bought two new accounts, if I don't want the other to get banned where would I post it?
you can post both of your new steam ID here for the root admin to assist you.
STEAM_0:0:1948796 (banned)

STEAM_0:0:1942926 (still good)
A bit off topic but related enough that it doesn't need a new thread: When seeking to be unbanned, must the person in question have a fresh, 0 day Steam account? I saw an unban request thread around here where the individual provided another account, a "new" account, but it was years old.
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
the only reason I have so many bans is because I keep connecting for some reason hoping I wont get autobanned, I should only have 1 ban from like November I think