Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  24hour ban appeal
Name: Swaggy T
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42184815

Not really sure why I was banned. According to ben, Vivix said it was because I was caught stacking teams and specing out about 100 times.

1. I have never once switched teams to stack if that is what you are accusing too. I might have done it once for fun, but I only switched to the losing team to help them out.

2. Everyone specs out of pugs all the time, but I was targeted fooooor??? 

If you could give me more info next time or maybe warn me before deciding to just join the server, banning me, and disconnecting without saying a word that would be great.
[Image: tDGgzaS.jpg]
You have been warned so many times i gave u at least 5 last time i picked scorch and u kept begging the server to spec out with you. Ive seen people do what u keep doing and get way longer bans a 1 day ban is very nice. And for being targeted you werent all admins in the pugs are cracking down on what u keep doing.
The ban appears to be for stacking/ruining pugs through subbing out early game. Since your RWS is quite high, that kind of behavior typically results in a significant RWS imbalance throughout the PUG. If you do not intend to play a significant portion of the PUG, then do not stick around for team picking, as it's more difficult to correct the RWS imbalance after teams are chosen.

I've unbanned as it didn't happen that frequently, but try to avoid causing these stacks in the future.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Junior, you need to tone it down. You are a bit toxic sometimes and I have noticed that it is hard for you to keep yourself in check. We don't want to lose potentially new PUG players to this. Your high RWS does that well enough on its own. Please be more conscientious while playing. Thanks
[Image: giphy.gif]
real talk junior, don't succumb to the pc culture. you are a grown man, and you are interacting with grown men. speak the truth, and if that truth offends someone then it's all the more important that you said it.

godspeed