Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Unban
https://gyazo.com/c6e4d253f0dace581ec7286f79c9438c

proud owner and player

its a tradition for us friends to buy nekopara for eachother, elli bought me it for easter, since i am a catholic male it was a religious holiday for me and eli bought it, greatest 1 hour of my life.
Bison this proves that I gift Nekopara for my buddies. It's a STRICT tradition I made for myself and my friends that we MUST play anime games together to show our friendship.
Impersonate me some more, can't even use the correct forums logo 10/10 dont unban this kiddo.
[Image: tDGgzaS.jpg]
Summary of what's happened:
  1. Caught Elli providing fake proof
  2. Elli impersonates JuniorC4
  3. Sinful provides an elaborate story which is also a lie (Steam)
  4. Sinful says "here's the truth" then gets caught in another lie (Steam)
  5. Eli lies again about the origin of the two accounts. (Steam)
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
(Oct 15 2016, 01:40 AM)M. Bison Wrote: Summary of what's happened:
  1. Caught Elli providing fake proof
  2. Elli impersonates JuniorC4
  3. Sinful provides an elaborate story which is also a lie (Steam)
  4. Sinful says "here's the truth" then gets caught in another lie (Steam)
  5. Eli lies again about the origin of the two accounts. (Steam)

proof?
bumpp
You can't even post a unban thread without trying to troll, as far as i'm concerned you don't even deserve a second chance. The rules are simple, if you are having trouble following them while trying to get unbanned, you're probably going to get banned again for something else.
(Oct 15 2016, 06:40 AM)sosa Wrote: You can't even post a unban thread without trying to troll, as far as i'm concerned you don't even deserve a second chance. The rules are simple, if you are having trouble following them while trying to get unbanned, you're probably going to get banned again for something else.
if you seriously think that then why not unban me. if i get banned again i wont try to make another one of these.
Elli i added u on steam to hear u out and see what u had to say on this and all u did was spam me steal my name and try and troll me. So i dont think u should be unbanned like sosa said u will just get banned again.

Say No To Trolls !
(Oct 15 2016, 06:40 AM)sosa Wrote: You can't even post a unban thread without trying to troll, as far as i'm concerned you don't even deserve a second chance. The rules are simple, if you are having trouble following them while trying to get unbanned, you're probably going to get banned again for something else.

no1 likes u