Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Banned again and again
Admin jokertwo banned me again b/c of "lag".I want him here to post lags of all players on the crackhouse deathmatch server b/c he keeps banning me exclusively .He is just a compulsive saddo,who I have muted on chat over a year ago since he spews all kinds of insults to players when it's not going his way..I have 500+ kills a day on average and nobody has a problem except him.
?
Name                  Steam ID
Horse_Jizz          STEAM_0:0:231946376
Actually you have the absolute worst lag of anyone on the server, there are players with higher pings than you but no one skips around like you...at times you literaly freeze and appear in another location, teleporting just isnt fair to other players. There have been many complaints about you on the server so stop whining and fix your issue using that link Bison gave your or by whatever means necessary.
[Image: sig.php?player_id=10770&background=random]
you got warned by different admins to fix your lag a lot of times, without a reaction or answer from you at all. different players have called you out for your lag a lot of times. the way you skip around and freeze ruins the game for other players. I am not going to tolerate your lag anymore. Either you fix your connection or you don't play on the server anymore.
I think your ignorance should get your permanently banned.
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
Why did you make another topic?

https://war-lords.net/thread-16297-post-...#pid125092
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
I feel as if I have to reinforce the claim that Horse Jizz DOES lag, ALOT!!! There are so many times where i haven't been able to hit him OR the shots straight up don't register if I am shooting while he is still. HUGE problem imo.
[Image: giphy.gif]