Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  ban appeal
(Nov 14 2016, 10:46 PM)Ben- Wrote: I wouldnt be so categorical, pair the following rules together :

-Ignoring admins or undermining their actions (e.g., refusing to comply or switching back to a stacked team).
-Inappropriate language or names (e.g., racism and/or excessive profanity).
-Spamming voice or chat.

And you get pretty much the same, also keep in mind that :

-The list is non-exhaustive. If you're unsure about anything ask an admin.

oh so an admin can just make up his own rules?

so if an admin gets killed he can just be like "oh yeah u killed me thats abusing an admin" and then ban him? since the list is non-exhaustive and u have to ask an admin to be sure. also how is inappropriate language against the rules, i see people saying fuck/shit other curse words all the time, if i was admin does that mean i can ban them?
unban this fucking nigger before i ddos the server til the end of the world!!! >;3
Never seen someone banned for speccing out in a 4 v 5. People have done that all the time. Especially if they are on the losing team - they see it as an opportunity to just end that pug and start a new one.

Many people, including myself have specced out during a 4 v 5 and have never been told that was "illegal" to do. Unless this is a new rule or something but it surely hasn't been enforced.
I'm not sure banning on these facts is prudent. I've lessened/removed this ban and a few similar ones.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
why leave and then come back to play a different map? sounds like some1 is a only child.
(Nov 15 2016, 06:18 PM)_nme Wrote: why leave and then come back to play a different map? sounds like some1 is a only child.

5v4
Fastjams needs a ban for racist remarks !
(Nov 15 2016, 10:30 PM)vivixxcore Wrote: Fastjams needs a ban for racist remarks !

ban his ass
(Nov 16 2016, 01:59 PM)sinful Wrote:
(Nov 15 2016, 10:30 PM)vivixxcore Wrote: Fastjams needs a ban for racist remarks !

ban his ass

fuck you sinful you dumbass, i was helping you nigger loving queer fag gayboy!
Banned for racism.
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.