Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CS: S  Tips for new players.
(Dec 15 2016, 05:49 AM)Crusader2806 Wrote: Well to be clear i wasn't flaming anyone

I thought this thread is to help  new players like me

So just asked a question

Junior answered your question by saying : "Try not to change your sensitivity at all".

One of the biggest mistake people make is to change sens every 2 weeks or month, imagine playing with the same sens for over 2 years how insane or better your accuracy/hsp% could be ! Try playing awp with your current sens if it doesnt work, stick to rifles and specialize as a rifler. Or change it until it works and stick with it from now on.

I changed my sens before a match, ended with my worst performance for this tournament  Exclamation
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ben-'s post:
   Crusader
Thanks Smile
http://www.filedropper.com/autoexec_22

thats my auto exec
Big Grin
All you really need to do is deathmatch to be decent. Just have consistent aim and people won't complain.

However, if you really want to be helpful to your team 100% the utilization of utilty is a must. I went 2 seasons not knowing a single nade. I got myself out of a lot of shitty situations because of my aim. Now I'm not saying you're playing against good people on warlords(you're not) but if you learn to properly flash, etc you can kill your opossition without them firing a bullet in your direction.
ye
(Dec 15 2016, 06:02 AM)Ben- Wrote:
(Dec 15 2016, 05:49 AM)Crusader2806 Wrote: Well to be clear i wasn't flaming anyone

So just asked a question

Junior answered your question by saying : "Try not to change your sensitivity at all".

One of the biggest mistake people make is to change sens every 2 weeks or month, imagine playing with the same sens for over 2 years how insane or better your accuracy/hsp% could be ! Try playing awp with your current sens if it doesnt work, stick to rifles and specialize as a rifler. Or change it until it works and stick with it from now on.

I changed my sens before a match, ended with my worst performance for this tournament  Exclamation

I dunno, if you're already using a sensitivity and are comfortable with it then yeah but if you're inconsistent and using a really high sens, it's probably to lower it gradually till the 800-1200 mark. I remember back when my sens was like 3 and DPI was 1800.. eDPI was like 5400.

I decided to lower it down and I felt like I had more control, eventually when I reach eDPI 810 I stopped changing my sens (about 5 years ago) cause I was comfortable with it and anything lower was just impossible to use.

Maybe this is just me though, some people prefer higher sens and are comfortable with it.
(Dec 16 2016, 01:14 AM)Riser Wrote:

So just asked a question

I dunno, if you're already using a sensitivity and are comfortable with it then yeah but if you're inconsistent and using a really high sens, it's probably to lower it gradually till the 800-1200 mark. I remember back when my sens was like 3 and DPI was 1800.. eDPI was like 5400.

I decided to lower it down and I felt like I had more control, eventually when I reach eDPI 810 I stopped changing my sens (about 5 years ago) cause I was comfortable with it and anything lower was just impossible to use.

Maybe this is just me though, some people prefer higher sens and are comfortable with it.
DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS TRASH. Of course it is just you Riser, many others like me and THE NEW ONE ŠŦԐƦءЙ use and are comfortable with high sens.
Should I change my sen? I'm on 6 sen and 1800 dpi with 1080p resolution.

Is the use of mouse macro considered as using scripts. Like burst fire, dpi boost, or dpi reduce.

Is binding scroll wheel with crouch jump considered as cheating.

What if one binds left click with both fire and crouch.

Will a 100Hz monitor or even 240Hz monitor make you play better.

Mechanical keyboard or not?

7.1 stereo or iPhone's earphones?
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
also, starting with a kill streak of 3, you get notifications in-game that prompt you to press ALT+R for more improved registry, and a +1 second advantage over opposition players.
(Dec 16 2016, 03:08 AM)y4bl0w! Wrote:
(Dec 16 2016, 01:14 AM)Riser Wrote:

So just asked a question

DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS TRASH. Of course it is just you Riser, many others like me and THE NEW ONE ŠŦԐƦءЙ use and are comfortable with high sens.
What sens u got? I run 2.5K dpi with 6.55 in game
Good Post Guys.

Really Helpful for new players
[Image: Judas-Priest-Painkiller-Animated-GIF-500x500.gif]