Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Resolved  Loopz abusing admin
(Jan 16 2017, 07:52 PM)berGloopz Wrote: I like your essay. Shouting me at my asking for my awp just because i failed a couple shots. I told you i am not giving you my awp. You are just trying to threaten me. What about you make of my cousin quit css because of you abused your admin.FYI, he was afk in my screen. It's europe server. Get right

@Thrown, just because you got kicked out by SuperSmile or got admin removed because you abused way more than me doesnt make any better man of you. Have a good day .

Nice english for a great admin playing on EU,Cent servers which consists of mainly the English language. This adds to the fact that you did not understand what had actually happened.
I don't consider that shouting, i found it hilarious that you missed the easiest shots which a kid could do, therefor i asked for the awp as a joke since you failed horribly. 
If you have an issue with a player, You can always mute by using the ignore system, instead of kicking someone for a joke you did not understand. This just shows how great of an admin you are since you are not aware of the ignore system that can be used to mute people who you consider loud, or annoying etc. 
And so what if it is a europe server?
Same rules apply for every server, you are just proving that you don't have the right privileges to be an admin on these servers, which is my opinion that i know many other people also agree on.

Edit- And also, who is this cousin of yours you are referring to?
What does he have to do with you misusing your admin powers, I have never abused my admin powers. Some might think otherwise but at the end they broke the rules.
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]
All I have to say about this is that I have not seen loopz abuse his admin power on anyone before.
did he let you fist his pussy to make you say that for him.
cuz i heard more then 2 other people complain to me and i dont even play there anymore
wonder why so many people quit wl and only new faggots play there?
-thr0wN

GOTTI Big Grin
(Jan 16 2017, 11:57 PM)thr0wn Wrote: did he let you fist his pussy to make you say that for him.
cuz i heard more then 2 other people complain to me and i dont even play there anymore
wonder why so many people quit wl and only new faggots play there?

I heard lube helps when butthurt. Give it a try homie.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Are you talking to me thr0wn? you need to chill man.
So much hate here, the salt levels are off the charts.

If you as an admin, have an issue with how another admin handles his business, there is a proper forum for that. Putting it out there for everybody to see is just unprofessional.

In all my time playing with loopz I personally have not seen him abuse admin. Not saying it didn't happen or can't happen, just saying I haven't seen it happen.

That's my two cents.

If somebody wants to spew hate towards me for my opinions there is a proper forum for that as well. We're all adults here... I hope.
[-] The following 2 users Like sosa's post:
   Drago, Riser
Move this thread to flame/admire and let it rip
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Even I didnt stoop this low.
(Jan 17 2017, 03:01 AM)sosa Wrote: So much hate here, the salt levels are off the charts.

If you as an admin, have an issue with how another admin handles his business, there is a proper forum for that. Putting it out there for everybody to see is just unprofessional.

In all my time playing with loopz I personally have not seen him abuse admin. Not saying it didn't happen or can't happen, just saying I haven't seen it happen.

That's my two cents.

If somebody wants to spew hate towards me for my opinions there is a proper forum for that as well. We're all adults here... I hope.

Thank you Sosa.
(Jan 17 2017, 03:01 AM)sosa Wrote: In all my time playing with loopz I personally have not seen him abuse admin. Not saying it didn't happen or can't happen, just saying I haven't seen it happen.

You can't be serious? You saw him kick me a few weeks ago, there's a thread out there. for "baiting." I even had a lengthy argument with him in a server about it, ask ben.

whoever has played with me, knows i dont bait.

revoke his admin.