Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Expired  loopz ADMIN ABUSE
take hes fucking admin away not first time this kid is trolling every single time im kinda done now
Please wait patiently for an root admin, we will take this in consideration. Thank you.
Let me help you on trying to remove my admin badly.
HE USES his Smurf -cCc- (hmm suspicious)
https://servers.war-lords.net/pugs/52569

flashed me first time , he said " Im trying to save you". Don't be a fragwhore to the extend you had to teamflash me blindly. 1st warning

flashed me again while i was rushing tunnel, while he awping/riffle from behind.

You can never make the same mistake twice. The second time you make it, It's no longer A mistake. Its A Choice.
i said if you watch the demo >> if i didnt flash, you were dead already after that flash i pushed in tunnels and i saw 3 guys totally blind you pushing tunnels without brains like ban me for no reason if it was teamflash you should of have banned me first time it happened and not say to me nice job cCc nice flash, second round !ignore cCc and i was like oke 1round later CcC is afk.type kickafks Loop cant wait he type .kickafks but it didnt work feel bad for him becauz i was not afk probably some hate feelings i can smell it and couplle rounds after he came again to the tunnels whiile you see im flashing in and you also push into the tunnels with my flash and thought oo now i have a reason to ban him > !ban ccc 60 teamflashing!!! 1 more thing after you banned me you flashed your own teammate and not 1 time twice ! and you said my bad ?? wtf do you expect im gonna say the same thing my bad?? is that what you wanna hear you little piggie get off your PC and met me reall life i put you down into youre hole back where you came from idk youre just another retarded kid whos trolling with their '' admin powers '' and feels good behind hes PC specific idiot
[-] The following 1 user Likes drake622's post:
   berGloopz
LOL MEET ME OUTSIDE!!! << LOOK AT THIS BIGBOI.

Unfortunately, you did on two occasions not one. I did it by accident to Admin Drago, i immediately apologized.(unfortunately you didnt) When i threw my first flashed in tunnel, u threw another flashes when i already entered tunnel and claiming that you saved my life. good point. I type kickafks because i hate players who trying to play games and afk at the same time. If you wanna afk, just leave..

i got alot more to say but dealing with you its like dealing with 3 year old kid Keyboard warrior.
[-] The following 1 user Likes berGloopz's post:
   Drago
I can attest that Public has the worst flashes I've ever seen and they're usually accidents, which is why I've never taken action against him for it, even though off the top of my head i can recall at the very least 5 incidents of him team flashing me and causing me to die.

I can also see how someone that is not familiar with Public can take those flashes to be intentional.
(Jan 30 2017, 12:15 AM)sosa Wrote: I can attest that Public has the worst flashes I've ever seen and they're usually accidents, which is why I've never taken action against him for it, even though off the top of my head i can recall at the very least 5 incidents of him team flashing me and causing me to die.

I can also see how someone that is not familiar with Public can take those flashes to be intentional.

i guess you're right sosa the times ive been playing with you could have been flashed you and maybe more then 2 times but i did not want to teamflash i never did if i want then i throw it in your face if you know what i mean and im pretty sure everytime it happened i said sry about that but this kid dont deserve anything like that straight to the hell ! troll kid
(Jan 30 2017, 04:18 AM)drake622 Wrote:
(Jan 30 2017, 12:15 AM)sosa Wrote: I can attest that Public has the worst flashes I've ever seen and they're usually accidents, which is why I've never taken action against him for it, even though off the top of my head i can recall at the very least 5 incidents of him team flashing me and causing me to die.

i guess you're right sosa the times ive been playing with you could have been flashed you and maybe more then 2 times but i did not want to teamflash i never did if i want then i throw it in your face if you know what i mean and im pretty sure everytime it happened i said sry about that but this kid dont deserve anything like that straight to the hell ! troll kid

we know you're in the clear public hell even I've played with you, you've teamflashed but I know it's an accident - you're not the greatest at throwing things but we know it wasn't intentional. Loopz is just a power hungry admin abuser that thinks he can do whatever he wants without repercussions. The most he will get is a "talk to", it never seems to escalate to anything more upon the problem, no matter how many people report him.

In my opinion, I've said it once, I will say it again. Warlords needs to change their rules whether it's adding more rules, or closing the loopholes on the existing rules. Also they need to enforce the current rules and stop being lenient. - It also gets extremely old when Admins do a kick, ban, etc. and it gets overruled because a player complained. In a business the boss gets the side of the managers story, and a side of the customers story. Here the manager goes straight to the customers story and sides with them regardless of any situation. - unless it's Loopz then it's just a talking to. Things really need to start changing here, because what I've seen in the past month or so are Regular players and Admin leaving for what's been happening here lately. There seems to be an insane amount of favoritism. So we're letting the trolls basically take over wL and losing our valuable people that have been extremely dedicated to our servers day in and day out. Things are getting very old, changes need to happen.
[-] The following 2 users Like CaliSnipe's post:
   Deadplanet, drake622
(Jan 30 2017, 05:03 AM)calisnipe Wrote:
(Jan 30 2017, 04:18 AM)drake622 Wrote:

we know you're in the clear public hell even I've played with you, you've teamflashed but I know it's an accident - you're not the greatest at throwing things but we know it wasn't intentional. Loopz is just a power hungry admin abuser that thinks he can do whatever he wants without repercussions. The most he will get is a "talk to", it never seems to escalate to anything more upon the problem, no matter how many people report him.

In my opinion, I've said it once, I will say it again. Warlords needs to change their rules whether it's adding more rules, or closing the loopholes on the existing rules. Also they need to enforce the current rules and stop being lenient. - It also gets extremely old when Admins do a kick, ban, etc. and it gets overruled because a player complained. In a business the boss gets the side of the managers story, and a side of the customers story. Here the manager goes straight to the customers story and sides with them regardless of any situation. - unless it's Loopz then it's just a talking to. Things really need to start changing here, because what I've seen in the past month or so are Regular players and Admin leaving for what's been happening here lately. There seems to be an insane amount of favoritism. So we're letting the trolls basically take over wL and losing our valuable people that have been extremely dedicated to our servers day in and day out. Things are getting very old, changes need to happen.

I agree. There should be a careful reevaluation of the rules by the root admins.

People that are leaving the servers just because they dont get their way is pathetic. It diminishes the value of what it is to be an active member of a community. If people just leave when they dont get something, there is no way the root admins can follow the rules, because it would end up in someone getting mad and leaving. These kinds of leavers (deserters) are the most pathetic people I have ever met. I mean this with 100% sincerity. I as a person have never appreciated the term "part-time". Admins are supposed to be objective when it comes to following the rules, and loyal when it comes to upholding them. I have never accepted anyone that shows signs of indecisiveness or insecurity.

There are too many loopholes that are very easy to see. They can be avoided by just fixing the rules and making them less ambiguous and more exhaustive. The case here, however, is that the admins are here to serve the community not to quarantine their behavior through the use of too many rules. In the end there has to be a happy medium that appeals to both sides.
(Jan 30 2017, 12:04 AM)berGloopz Wrote: LOL MEET ME OUTSIDE!!! << LOOK AT THIS BIGBOI.  

Unfortunately, you did on two occasions not one. I did it by accident to Admin Drago, i immediately apologized.(unfortunately you didnt)  When i threw my first flashed in tunnel, u threw another flashes when i already entered tunnel and claiming that you saved my life. good point. I type kickafks because i hate players who trying to play games and afk at the same time. If you wanna afk, just leave..

i got alot more to say but dealing with you its like dealing with 3 year old kid Keyboard warrior.

ok , i didnt really said this to anyone but he must have reviewed the demo but i got something to say for this current case. If u were public in this case and I am the admin, u flashed me accidentally 2 times in a row but i know that was accidentally, does that mean that i have to ban u? no matter if u said sorry or not, when flashes are thrown accidentally  there is no problem. All u have to do is to tell the player to be more carefull with the flashes, baning him is just not the solution.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Drago's post:
   Deadplanet