Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unbanned  Banned for no reason...
Thumbs Down
I was banned for "killing a pug"

I joined this game (de_inferno) when it was 0-5 and helped the team start winning rounds. My teammates quit (2) leaving it as a 3 v 5. I waited a few min and noticed no one was coming and I was over the 3 v 5 rape. I quit thinking I would even do a favor to the other 2 teammates who quit. This PUG was about 2 hours ago. I think one of the other members who quit was CaliSnipe can't remember the other. Pretty annoyed over this. 

My steam name and in game name: chronicle
steam id: U:1:102261933
" I quit thinking I would even do a favor to the other 2 teammates who quit. "

Really?

Thats right it was Cali and tim, Please wait patiently for a root/senior admin. Thank you for your ban appeal
(Feb 06 2017, 09:45 PM)chronicle Wrote: I was banned for "killing a pug"

I joined this game (de_inferno) when it was 0-5 and helped the team start winning rounds. My teammates quit (2) leaving it as a 3 v 5. I waited a few min and noticed no one was coming and I was over the 3 v 5 rape. I quit thinking I would even do a favor to the other 2 teammates who quit. This PUG was about 2 hours ago. I think one of the other members who quit was CaliSnipe can't remember the other. Pretty annoyed over this. 

My steam name and in game name: chronicle
steam id: U:1:102261933

I'm already in the process of getting both yours as well as tim's ban reversed. Sorry for the inconvenience chronicle.
[-] The following 1 user Likes CaliSnipe's post:
   Kobe
Thanks guys, and Cali sorry man, not trying to throw you under the bus or anything just frustrated I got "busted" for nothing. Even more so because I was banned Friday for leaving a pug I was specing/subbing (a pug i never even played in) and switched to a new pug where I was CPT and poof banned again!
nah man, nothing to be sorry about here, the ban shouldn't have even be put on you two. If I could override the admin's ban, it would've been done already.
Can you guys stop replying and wait for the root/senior admins?
we're just having a friendly conversation of an unjust ban, feel free to overlook the thread.
[-] The following 1 user Likes CaliSnipe's post:
   chronicle
ETA gents?
I went ahead and reversed the ban, on behalf of the War-Lords Administration team, I apologize to you for any inconvenience and hope you enjoy playing on our servers!
THANK YOU HAMMER! Finally, much appreciated...Drago eat rocks kid do more research next time pls.