Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inconclusive  Cali admin abuse again
(Feb 22 2017, 05:43 AM)Deadplanet Wrote:
(Feb 22 2017, 05:33 AM)Drago Wrote: Were players complaining after you picked these maps? If yes, he did the right thing.

Majority vote rules, so he did do the right decision.

Thats what im trying to say, he did the right thing in this case if players were complaining for the map but i dont know what really happened.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Drago's post:
   Deadplanet
(Feb 22 2017, 07:32 AM)Drago Wrote:
(Feb 22 2017, 05:43 AM)Deadplanet Wrote:
(Feb 22 2017, 05:33 AM)Drago Wrote: Were players complaining after you picked these maps? If yes, he did the right thing.

Majority vote rules, so he did do the right decision.

Thats what im trying to say, he did the right thing in this case if players were complaining for the map but i dont know what really happened.

I heard like 1 or 2 people complain, not everyone was complaining. Think about it this way, in most matches people complain about the map as well, but you don't see a vote come up for it. watch the demos before saying anything on the topic, should be rather quick since it is the beginning of every map.
stop acting like a baby, and pick a normal map.you do that dumb shit that empties a server.
[-] The following 3 users Like _nme's post:
   CaliSnipe, Drago, Jesse W.
also, he didn't kick/ban you.

cali was speaking as a player, not a admin. i feel confident if we pull up the demo there would be a few people calling you names.
(Feb 23 2017, 03:09 AM)_nme Wrote: stop acting like a baby, and pick a normal map.you do that dumb shit that empties a server.

thats my boy shqipe
[-] The following 1 user Likes Drago's post:
   _nme
(Feb 23 2017, 03:09 AM)_nme Wrote: stop acting like a baby, and pick a normal map.you do that dumb shit that empties a server.

server had like 2 specs maybe 3, if it emptied the server I would understand, but we lost nobody, maybe 1 tops.
we're still on this post?

-Edit: that's cool, i'll be at work making money, as to posting to such nonsense threads doesn't make me any cash. Smile
you're especially annoying tonight.

picking stupid ass maps.
and we just kicked him. we put up with it for 1 map, and then you pick de_lite? yooo trolling super hard.
(Feb 21 2017, 09:13 PM)RealRecklezz Wrote: Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:11874430

I won a captains round and I picked prodigy and then Cali joins then there's a vote to go back to warmup which includes specs. Then I win the next captains round and when we get in to the map, he threatens to ban me because he will "not put up with me". Another vote comes up asking if the map is fun. Then the next game I win again and he makes another vote. I think that harassing someone based on their map picks and threatening them with a ban is another instance of Cali admin abuse.

Game: https://servers.war-lords.net/pugs/53407
Game: https://servers.war-lords.net/pugs/53408

If there was a vote, then the majority of players wanted something else. This incident cannot be classified as abuse, but thank you very much for the report!

-Inconclusive-

-Closed-